REAL ESTATE AUCTION in Talbott, TN - Subject to Court Confirmation
REAL ESTATE AUCTION – Subject to Court Confirmation
Manufactured Home on Large Cul-De-Sac Lot
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8 @12PM
Property Address: 377 Meadowood Dr, Talbott, TN 37877
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Permanent Foundation
- Island Kitchen
- .61 Acre Level Cul-De-Sac Lot
- Two Car Garage
- Covered Front Porch
- Fully Fenced Back Yard
- Matching Detached Metal Utility Building
- Excellent Location in Close Proximity to Shopping, Healthcare, Dining, etc
- REMAINING PERSONAL PROPERTY LOCATED IN HOME WILL BE SOLD AS PART OF THE REAL ESTATE.
REAL ESTATE TERMS
Click above for full terms. All Bidders and other persons participating in this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. Example: For each $50,000 bid, an 10% buyer’s premium of $5,000 will be added to arrive at the total purchase price of $55,000.
PAYMENT TERMS: The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due SALE DAY immediately at the conclusion of auction in the form of Wire, cashier’s check, personal or company check, Mastercard, and Visa up to $1,500 and a 3.5% surcharge will apply only on credit cards, plus a real estate sales contract must be signed.
- Aerial Image
- Building Footprint
- Hamblen County Tax Record
- Plat of Record
- Property Report
- R-1 Zoning Ordinance (City of Morristown)
- Sample Special Warranty Deed
- School Information
- Tax Information
- Tax Map
- Title Commitment
- Title Commitment Exception Documents
- Utility Information
- Zoning Information
- Zoning Map
Electric: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
Water: Alpha-Talbott Utilities District
Sewer: N/A (home is on septic system)
Indicated utilities are available but may not be currently connected.
REAL ESTATE TAXES
REAL ESTATE TAXES
Hamblen County $465.52 annually
City of Morristown $370.30 annually
• Buyer is responsible for pro-rata share of current year property taxes
• Back taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller
R-1 – Single Family Residential District (City of Morristown)
From Jefferson City take Highway 11E toward Talbott, across from West Hamblen Co fire dept turn left onto Meadowood Drive, bear right, house at end in cul-de-sac. LOOK FOR AUCTION SIGNS!