LIVE AND ONLINE - ABSOLUTE TOOL AND EQUIPMENT AUCTION
[accordians][accordian title=”Property Description”]
LIVE AND ONLINE
ABSOLUTE TOOL AND EQUIPMENT AUCTION
SATURDAY, JUNE 24TH at 10:00AM EST
415 Spencer Hale Rd, Morristown, TN 37813
ONLINE BIDDING HAS CLOSED
Highlights of the auction include: 4 Post Car Lift, 1957 Chevy (subject to confirmation), Toolboxes, Tools, Drill Press, Grinders and more!
About James “JR” Byerely: JR Byerley was a contractor for 50 years, a beef cattle farmer, member and Deacon of Enterprise Baptist Church, a Gideon and a very proud American.
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
[accordian title=”Online Terms & Conditions”]
ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bidding Opens: Monday, June 12th at 10am
Bidding Begins to Close: Saturday, June 24th at 10am
- Buyer’s Premium: A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. Example: For each $1,000 bid, a 15% buyer’s premium of $150 will be added to arrive at the total purchase price of $1,150
- Payment Terms: Payment is due by Monday, June 26th, 2023
- Once an item has been sold, it becomes the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. No items can be removed until a complete settlement has been made. The PAID receipt ticket will be required in order to remove items from the site. All checks should be made payable to Furrow Auction Company. “ALL SALES ARE FINAL”
- Accepted Payment Methods: Wire Transfer, Company or Personal Check when accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty, Cash or Cashier’s Check. Mastercard and Visa will have a 3.5% surcharge.
- Order Of Sale: Items will be sold in numerical order on Proxibid.
- Claims: No Claims will be allowed after the removal of goods from the premises.
- Registration: By registering as a Bidder and/or participating as a Bidder at the auction sale Bidder is bound by the Terms & Conditions set forth. Bidder agrees that such Terms & Conditions are binding on the Bidder. Bidder agrees that Auctioneer is in control of the conduct of the auction sale and has the right to reject any bid by any Bidder at the auction sale. It is at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer as to whether or not any bid is in conformity with the Terms & Conditions of the auction sale. Furthermore, Auctioneer may refuse to accept a bid whenever in his sole discretion bid is not in good faith. ALL PERSONS must be registered to bid.
- Removal: Auctioneer and Seller assume no responsibility for items once declared sold. Buyer is URGED to REMOVE ITEMS the day immediately following the auction, upon Auctioneer receiving payment in full or to self-insure for potential loss. The buyer is responsible for the loading, removal, shipping, and transportation of all purchased items. If Furrow Auction Company does not receive full payment within 2 days of the end of the auction, interest on overdue amounts will be paid by the purchaser at a rate of 18% per annum or at such other maximum rate as allowed by law, together with any legal or collection costs incurred by Auctioneers. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to resell items at its discretion due to non-performance of removal by the purchaser and the purchaser may be liable for any shortfalls, storage fees, or costs of transactions. Storage fees will apply on items left after scheduled removal.
- Removal Location: All purchases must be removed no later than the removal dates specified, which are Saturday, June 24, Monday, June 26, and Tuesday, June 27 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Shipping: Furrow Auction Company is only offering possible shipping options, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to arrange to pick up and shipping with whomever they choose.
o Package Manager – Burak Er, Office: 865.584.3000, firstname.lastname@example.org
o Dacco Mechanical: 865.224.1081
- Notice To Inspect “As-Is, Where-Is”: Auctioneer presents all information in catalogs and other advertisements from sources believed to be accurate. These are representations of the Auctioneer. Prospective Buyers should inspect all items to their own satisfaction. ALL ITEMS are being sold AS-IS-WHERE-IS with no warranty or guarantee-actual or implied. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
- Inspection: Items are available for public inspection and the foregoing are merely guides. Bidders who are not present for the preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect the item as well as if they examined it in person. Furrow Auction Company may attempt to describe the property in advertising, on the internet, and at the auction but makes no representations.
- Condition of Items Sold: It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. In no event shall Furrow Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Furrow Auction Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
- Equal Opportunity Clause: All bidding is open to the public. The property is available to qualified purchasers without regard to a prospective purchaser’s race, color, religion, sex, material status, national origin, or physical handicap.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Online Bidding Notice: We suggest you place your maximum bid and let the computer bid for you due to internet lags. Furrow Auction Company is NOT responsible for any computer issues or malfunctions.
- Online Bidding: Furrow Auction Company is providing internet pre-auction bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Furrow Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to deny any person the right to bid online and may revoke the privilege at any point during the auction sale.
[accordian title=”Live Payment Terms”]
LIVE PAYMENT TERMS
- 10% Buyer’s Premium Live.
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3.5%
- Payment is due day of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items
- Removal day of sale until 5:00pm or 1 hour following the sale, whichever is later. General removal June 24, Monday, June 26, and Tuesday June 24 from 9:00AM- 4:00PM