ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION: 2.11 ACRE COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT
125 ERWIN HWY, GREENEVILLE, TN 37745
SOLD: AUGUST 30, 2023
Furrow Auction Company is conducting a live and online absolute auction of 2.11 acres in Greeneville, TN. The property, located on 125 Erwin Drive, will be auctioned on Wednesday, August 30 at 12:00 noon. The land is now vacant and is developable, sitting on the main route to Tusculum University.
The property was once the Duggins family home. Locals will fondly remember Elizabeth Taylor Duggins, a lifelong resident and favorite English teacher in Greeneville and Greene County school systems for many years. Her son Vic was Drum Major for the Green Devils marching band in 1960.
- 2.11 Acre Commerical Development Tract
- Great location – Next to McDonald’s and across from Chick Fil-A on E Andrew Johnson Hwy, on main route to Tusculum University
- Commercial Zoning
- Electric, Water & Sewer Available
- Ideal for Fast Food, Restaurant, Service, Office, Multi-Family, etc.
NO MINIMUM OR RESERVE
IN CONJUCTION WITH JOHN LYLE, WALLACE COMMERCIAL
- Aerial Image
- Appraisal (from 2016)
- B-4 Zoning Ordinance (Town of Greeneville)
- Flood Map
- Sample Warranty Deed
- Tax Information
- Tax Map
- Title Commitment
- Utility Information
- Zoning Information
- Zoning Map
- Electric: Greeneville Energy Authority
- Water: Greeneville Water Commission
- Sewer: Greeneville Water Commission
- Gas: N/A
ESTIMATED REAL ESTATE TAXES
- Greene County: $290.73
- Town of Greeneville: $319.00
Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes. Any and all back/delinquent taxes will be paid by seller.
B-4 – Aterial Business District (Town of Greeneville)
Located at the intersection of E Andrew Johnson Hwy & Erwin Hwy, just behind McDonalds. LOOK FOR SIGNS.
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26