ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Approx. 2.29 Acres with Improvements
Hwy 11E (Adjacent to Dollar General), New Market, TN
Bidding Opens on Tuesday, September 21st at 9:00 am
Bidding Ends on Thursday, September 23rd at 3:00 pm
INSPECTION: Property can be inspected at any time
- Approx. 2.29 Acres (consisting of 3 parcels being sold as one)
- Located Directly Adjacent to Dollar General in New Market, TN
- Improve with Income Producing Billboard & 30’ x 40’ Commercial Building
- Rear of Property Bordered by Lost Creek
- Great Location, Convenient to Knoxville & Jefferson City
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, or wire plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- Electric: Appalachian Electric Coop
- Water: New Market Utility District
- Sewer: N/A (existing septic system on site)
- Gas: N/A
Indicated utilities are available to the property but not connected.
- A-1: General Agricultural/Estate Residential District
- Jefferson County: $865.27 Annually
- City of New Market: $237.06 Annually
Taxes will be pro-rated at closing
Back/Delinquent Taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller
- Located on Hwy 11E in New Market directly adjacent to Dollar General.
Visited 401 times, 1 Visit today