ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Cape Cod Style Home on 1.8 Acre Lot
1258 Gaby Hills Drive, Dandridge, TN 37725
AUCTION: SATURDAY, APRIL 30th at 10:00AM EST
INSPECTION: FRIDAY, APRIL 29th from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
(to be sold after Real Estate, also available for Bidding Live and Online)
- 1,777 Square Feet
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 2 Car Garage
- Gas Fireplace
- New Windows (less than 1 year old)
- Large, Level, 1.8 Acre Lot
- Convenient to Dandridge & Jefferson City
- Mature, Quiet, Family Oriented Neighborhood
- Personal Property to be Sold Immediately Following Real Estate
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- R-1: Rural Residential District (Jefferson County)
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Utility Water: Dandridge Water Dept.
- Sewer: N/A (house is on Septic System)
- Gas: Jefferson/Cocke County Utility District
Indicated utilities are available but may not be currently connected.
- Jefferson County: $601.01
- Buyer is responsible for pro-rata share of current year property taxes
- Back taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- Elementary: Dandridge Elementary
- Middle: Maury Middle
- High: Jefferson County High
- From I-40, take exit 417 (Dandridge/Jefferson City) and merge onto TN-92 toward Dandridge. Travel approx. 0.86 miles then turn left onto Industrial Park Drive. Travel approx. 1.19 miles then turn right onto Valley Home Rd. Travel approx. 0.48 miles then turn left onto Gaby Hills Dr. Travel approx. 0.27 miles to property on left. Look for Auction Sign.