REAL ESTATE & EQUIPMENT AUCTION
104 Acres with Improvements
760 Church Road, Fall Branch, TN 37656
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23rd at 10:00 AM
INSPECTION: Friday, October 22nd, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 104 acres
- Mostly Clear, Rolling Pasture
- Beautiful Mountain Views
- Improved with Approx. 1,224 sf
- 2 BR, 1 BA
- Metal Roof Approx. 5 Years Old
- Upstairs Bonus Room
- Additional Improvements Include 2 Barns & Multiple Equipment Sheds & Mobile Home
- Over 400 Feet Frontage on Church Rd.
- Convenient to I-26 & Kingsport
- Utility Water Available
- Farm Equipment to be Sold at Absolute Auction Immediately Following Real Estate
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- Real Estate: 10% Buyers Premium. The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing within 20 days.
- ELECTRIC: AEP (American Electric Power)
- WATER: Kingsport Water Service
- SEWER: N/A
- GAS: N/A
- A-1: General Agricultural/Estate Residential District
- Sullivan County: $1,246.45
- *Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.*
- *Any and All Back/Delinquent taxes will be paid by seller.*
- *Rollback Taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller.
- *Buyer will pay a pro-rata share of current year property taxes
- In Kingsport - Off I-26, Take Exit 4 (Hwy 93/Wilcox Drive). After exiting - Take Hwy 93 South (aka Sullivan Gardens Pkwy), travel approximately 3 miles, turn left onto Hwy 347 (aka Mill Creek Road), travel approximately 2.5 miles on Mill Creek and turn right onto Church Road. Travel 1.3 miles and property is on the right. Sign on property. LOOK FOR SIGNS for loction.