REAL ESTATE & EQUIPMENT AUCTION
101.14 Acres with Improvements
1011 Mill Creek Rd., Kingsport, TN 37664
2% Broker Participation
INSPECTION: Friday, May 14th from 9:00am - 4:00pm
- 101.14 acres
- Mixture of Clear Rolling Pasture & Woodlands
- Improved with Approx. 1,368 All Brick Home
- Additional Improvements Include Barn & Equipment Shed
- Approx. 835 Feet Frontage on Mill Creek Rd.
- Convenient to I-26
- Utility Water Available
- Farm Equipment to be Sold at Absolute Auction Immediately Following Real Estate
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- Real Estate: 10% Buyers Premium. The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing within 20 days.
- Electricity: AEP (American Electric Power)
- Water: Kingsport Water Service
- Sewer: N/A
- Gas: N/A
Indicated utilities are available to the property but all may not be currently connected.
Costs associated with extending indicated utilities is dependent on property usage.
- Elementary: Sullivan Elementary
- Middle: Colonial Heights Middle
- High: Sullivan South High
- A-1: General Agricultural/Estate Residential District
- Sullivan County: $1,822.77
*Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.*
*Any and All Back/Delinquent taxes will be paid by seller.*
*Rollback Taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller.*
- In Kingsport - Off I-26, Take Exit 4 (Hwy 93/Wilcox Drive). After exiting - Take Hwy 93 South (aka Sullivan Gardens Pkwy), travel approximately 3 miles, turn left onto Hwy 347 (aka Mill Creek Road), travel approximately 2 miles to the property on the left.