THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
Real Estate Auction
Approx. 40,000 s.f. Income Producing Commercial Building
103 West Lake Ave., Rossville, GA
Thursday, June 15th at 12:00 PM
Auction to be Conducted at 555 McFarland Avenue, Rossville, GA
- Approximately 40,000 Total Square Feet
- 2 Connected Buildings
- Approx. 37,000 s.f. Currently Leased by UniFirst
- Lease Generates $63,000 Annually
- Approx. 4 Years Remaining on 5 Year Lease
- Additional 3,000 s.f. Available for Lease (ideal office space in downtown Rossville)
- 1.5 Acre Site
- Frontage on W Lake Ave., Short St. & W Gordon Ave.
- Great Investment Property Featuring Stable Tenant with Term Lease
10% Buyer’s Premium On-Site: 13% Buyers Premium Online. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due on sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. LAST AVAILABLE DAY TO CLOSE IS WEDNESDAY, JULY 5TH. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
A 2% commission will be paid to the Licensed Real Estate Broker properly licensed.
Zoning: C - 1: Commercial
- Electricity: EPB (Electric Power Board)
- 6 Meters
- 4 Phase Power
- Water: Tennessee American Water
- 2 Meters
- Sewer: City of Chattanooga
- 2 Meters
- Gas: Chattanooga Gas
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $7,341.85
Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes
Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller.
From the intersection of I-24 & Rossville Rd. in Chattanooga take Rossville Rd. S (Exit 180B) approx. 2.75 miles (you will cross into GA at about 2.5 miles). Turn right onto McFarland Ave. and then take first right onto Lake Ave. to property on right.
Chuck Fisher or Rob Strickland 865.546.3206
Visited 10 times, 4 Visits today