REAL ESTATE AUCTION
9.27 Acres - Subdivided into Three Lots
Subject to Confirmation
INSPECTION: Property Can Be Viewed At Any Time
- 9.27 Acres
- Subdivided into Three Lots
- Lot 1: 2.80 Acres
- Lot 2: 3.25 Acres
- Lot 3: 3.22 Acres
- Mostly Clear, Mostly Level
- All Three Lots Have Frontage on Sunnyview Rd.
- Water & Electric in Close Proximity
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 2% Broker Participation, Sunnyside Rd. Greene County Broker Participation Form
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION WHICH IS SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10th, 2020. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- A-1 Zoning Ordinance (Greene County)
- Aerial Image - 9.27 Acres (Sunnyside Rd.)
- Preliminary Subdivision (3 lots) - 9.27 Acres (Sunnyside Rd.)
- Property Report - 9.27 Acres (Sunnyside Rd.)
- Tax Information
- Tax Map - 9.27 Acres (Sunnyside Rd.)
- Title Commitment - 9.27 Acres Sunnyview Rd.
- Utility Information Zoning Information
- Electricity: Greeneville Light & Power
- Water: Glen Hills Utility District
- Sewer: N/A (Property is on Septic System)
- Gas: N/A
According to Glen Hills Utility District, they have a water line at the intersection of Sunnyside Rd. & Sunnyview Rd. and could provide water to the subject property providing proper easements are obtained.
- A-1: General Agricultural District (Greene County)
- Having previously been utilized as a school, the property has been tax exempt and therefore has not annual property tax values assigned.
- From the intersection of Jones Bridge Rd. & Sunnyside Loop Rd., take Sunnyside Loop Rd. to Sunnyside Rd. Travel approx. 0.45 miles to property on right. Look for signs.