REAL ESTATE AUCTION
100 E. Tennessee Ave., Oak Ridge, TN 37830
AUCTION DATE/TIME: FRIDAY, JUNE 21ST at 12:00PM NOON
INSPECTION: FRIDAY, JUNE 14TH from 12:00PM – 4:00PM
BID LIVE OR ONLINE
In Conjunction with NAI Koella/R M Moore, Catherine Hodges or Michelle Gibbs, 865.531.6400
- Approximately 4,260 s.f.
- 0.32 Acre Lot
- 2 Levels
- Brick Exterior
- Great Corner Location just off Oak Ridge Turnpike
- 125 Feet Frontage on E Tennessee Ave.
- 115 Feet Frontage on Georgia Ave.
- Monument Signage Available
- Ample Parking
- Excellent Owner/Occupant Opportunity
TN License #62
Link coming soon...
10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- Aerial Image
- City of Oak Ridge Blueprint Plan
- City of Oak Ridge Census Data
- City of Oak Ridger Tax History
- O-2 Zoning Ordinance (City of Oak Ridge)
- Property Report
- Sample Warranty Deed
- Title Commitment Exception Documents
- Title Commitment
- Tax Information
- Tax Map
- Utility Information
- Zoning Information
- O-2: Office District (City of Oak Ridge)
- Electricity: City of Oak Ridge
- Water: City of Oak Ridge
- Sewer: City of Oak Ridge
- Gas: Oak Ridge Utility District Board
According to the Anderson County Property Assessors Office and the City of Oak Ridge Tax Office, the annual real estate taxes for the subject property are as follows:
- County: $3,279.45
- City: $3,210.56
- Buyer is responsible for pro-rata share of current year property taxes
- Back taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller
- Located at the corner of Georgia Avenue and East Tennessee Avenue just one block off of Oak Ridge Turnpike.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Chuck Fisher 865.310.3204
Visited 326 times, 27 Visits today