Real Estate Auction
37.19 Acre Development Tract
Old Knoxville Hwy, Adjacent to Sevierville Convention Center, Sevierville, TN
AUCTION DATE/TIME: Thursday, April 18th at 12:00pm noon
Auction to be conducted from Northeast Corner of Gist Creek Rd. & Old Knoxville Hwy across from Wilderness at the Smokies
Inspection: Property can be inspected at any time (call for gate code)
BID LIVE AND ONLINE
- 37.19 Acres
- Mountain and Golf Course Views
- Over 3,000 Feet Frontage on Old Knoxville Hwy Ridge Rd.
- Additional Frontage on Reed Schoolhouse Rd.
- Municipal Water/Sewer Available
- Located Approx. 1/2 Miles off Hwy 66, Main Tourism Corridor for Sevier County
- Traffic Count of 41,000+ Vehicles Daily on Hwy 66
- Adjacent to Wilderness at the Smokies Park, Sevierville Convention Center & Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge
- Directly Across Road from Sevierville Golf Club
- Ideal for Multi Family Development, Hotel or Tourism Development
TN License #62
- Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed.
- Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- TCL - Tourist Commercial District (City of Sevierville)
Indicated utilities are available to the property but are not currently connected. Costs associated with extending indicated utilities is dependent on property usage.
- Electric: Sevier County Electric
- Water: City of Sevierville
- Sewer: City of Sevierville
- Gas: N/A
ESTIMATED REAL ESTATE TAXES
- Sevier County Real Estate Taxes: $9,547.38
- City of Sevierville Real Estate Taxes: $2,551.10
- Any back/delinquent taxes will be paid by seller
- Buyer is responsible for pro-rata share of current year taxes at closing
- From intersection of Interstate 40 & Winfield Dunn Parkway (TN-66), take Winfield Dunn Parkway towards Sevierville and travel approx. 4.4 miles. Turn right onto Boyds Creek Hwy and travel approx. 1.34 miles. Turn left onto Old Knoxville Hwy and travel approx. 1.56 miles to property on right.