Real Estate Auction - 10,500 s.f. Commercial Building
441 Waddell Lane Caryville, TN 37714
AUCTION: Thursday, September 26th at 12:00PM noon EST
INSPECTION: Thursday, September 19th from 12:00pm noon - 3:00pm
BID LIVE OR ONLINE!
In conjunction with Vince Guarino, Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace Commercial, 865.690.1111Property Details:
- Formerly Operated as an Antique Store
- 10,500 square feet
- 9 Acre Site
- 10’ Clear Height Ceiling, 8’ at Eaves
- 1 Drive-In Door
- Attached Portico Features 5 “Display Bays” each with Roll Up Door
- Gas Heat Throughout (propane)
- Building Features Living Quarters with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Fireplace, Kitchen & Dining Room, Screened Patio, Workshop & One Car Garage
- Ample Paved & Grass Parking
- No Zoning
- Interstate 75 Visibility (47,230 Daily Vehicle Traffic Count)
- Truly Flexible Space can be Used For Light Industrial, Office Showroom, Retail/Commercial, Self Storage, Warehouse/Distribution, etc.
Principal Broker License #26
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
Property is located in Campbell County and is not subject to any County or City zoning ordinances
- According to the Campbell County Property Assessors Office, the annual real estate taxes for the subject property are as follows:
- Morgan County: $1,442.70
- Buyer will pay a pro-rata share of current year property taxes
- Back/Delinquent Taxes (if any) will be paid by seller
- Electric: LaFollette Utilities
- Water: North Anderson County Utility District
- Sewer: N/A, Property is on Septic System
- Gas: N/A, Property has Propane Tank
- From Knoxville, take I-75 N towards Lexington. Take the US-25W exit (EXIT 129) toward Rocky Top. Turn right onto Main St./TN-116 and travel approx. 1.72 miles. Turn left onto Waddell Lane and travel approx. 0.3 miles to property on left. Look for signs.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Chuck Fisher 865.310.3204
Visited 1053 times, 17 Visits today