Online Only Recycling Auction
1720 Pleasant Grove Road, Westmoreland, TN 37186
Auction: Wednesday, September 20th at 10am
Inspection: By Appointment Only
Partnering with The Branford Group, Jamie Gardner
Online Only Auction of remaining assets from Southern DeBindery Inc. Highlights include Maren Auto-Tie Baler, Selco Auto-Tie Baler Model HLO-608-AR, NexGen 100 HP Baler Mdl S-6042-10-100, Williams 200HP, 150HP & 75HP Hammer Hogs, Gruendler 54” Tub Grinder, B&E Tipper, Assorted Feed & Belt Conveyors, Lawson Rapid Trimmer and more...
Horizontal Open Door Baler
- Maren Horizontal Open Door Baler, Mdl 203- 03-6, 6-strand auto wire, 108 HP, 460 volt, 3 ph, s/n 20006N
- 2007 NexGen Horizontal Auto Tie Hydraulic Baler, Mdl S-6042-10-100, 100HP, Hydraulic Power Unit, s/n 2093862
- 1998 Gruendler Tub Grinder, Mdl. 48-HRS 100hp, new blades, 48" diameter, Less than 50 hours since rebuild, s/n 500367
- Williams Patent Crusher & Pulverizer, 52" x 40" Top Feed Grinder/Hammer Hog, 150HP, s/n 21245
- Williams Patent Crusher & Pulverizer, 52" x 40" Grinder/Hammer Hog, 200 HP, s/n 15775
- Williams 60" x 24" Hammer Hog, 75 HP
- Maren 60"w x 12"h Top Feed Shredder, 75HP, 460 volt, 3ph, s/n 99900
- 48" x 6" Opening Hammer Hog, 25HP
- BE Equipment Tipper, 58"w x 72"height
- EZ Trax Incline Feed Conveyor, 56"w x 38'L
- Marathon 60"w x 30'L Feed/Paddle Conveyor
- Nelco 17'L x 41"W Feed Conveyor
- Custom 20"L x 60"w Belt Conveyor
- Lawson 3-knife Rapid Trimmer, Automatic Series D, s/n 10020
- (3) Marvco Tool Retracto Glide Radial Arm Saw w/24" Arm
- DeWalt Radial Arm Saw
- Ingersoll Rand T-30 Air Compressor, 10 HP, 230/460 volt, 3 PH
- Ingersoll Rand T-30 Air Compressor, 5HP, 230/460 volt, 3 PH w/Vertical Air Storage Tank
- N.D. Platform Scales, 72" x 96", 25,000lb capacity, A.N.D. Digital Readout, Model AD-4406
- GSE Platform Scales, 48" x 72", 20,000lb capacity, GSE 550 Digital Readout
- (3) Steel Dock Plates 72" x 60"
Via Bidspotter, click to view
17% Buyer’s Premium Online
Payment Terms: Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Mastercard & Visa Credit Cards will be accepted for additional 3%. Payment is due day of sale.
Anyone using forklifts, cutting torches, disconnecting services, elevating over 6’ or utilizing powered machinery to move items, whether they are a rigger or buyer, must have a certificate of insurance on file with Furrow Auction Company in the amount of $1,000,000 minimum overall aggregate liability and $500,000 per occurrence. This can be handled by mail, e-mail, Fax or in person. Furrow Auction Company and Seller must be named as additional insured.
Furrow Auction Company does not specifically endorse rigging and millwright companies; we provide this information for the convenience of our buyers needing to contract for the packing/crating and shipping of purchased equipment at our auction events.
NOTE: All equipment has been disconnected and moved to the auction site.
Approved Local Rigging:
- Graphic Equipment Movers-Chuck Thacker
Blake Wilson 865.546.3206
Visited 32 times, 1 Visit today