ON-LINE ONLY ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Approx. 3.35 Acres Adjacent to Skyline Park
3812 Skyline Rd. Knoxville, TN 37914
Bidding Opens, Tuesday, June 15th at 9:00 am
Bidding Ends, Thursday, June 17th at 3:00 pm
INSPECTION: Property Can Be Viewed At Any Time
- Approx. 3.35 Acres (consisting of 7 parcels being sold as one) - Adjacent to Skyline Park
- Located Directly Adjacent to Skyline Park
- All Utilities Available
- Convenient East Knoxville Location
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, or wire plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Sewer: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
Indicated utilities are available to the property but all may not be currently connected.
Costs associated with extending indicated utilities is dependent on property usage.
- RN-2: Single Family Residential Neighborhood Zoning District (City of Knoxville)
- Knox County: $199.00 Annually
- City of Knoxville: $229.75 Annually
Taxes will be pro-rated at closing
Back/Delinquent Taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller
- I-40 to Cherry St. Take Cherry St. to Magnolia Ave. Turn left on Magnolia and travel 0.62 miles. Turn right onto Castle St. and travel 0.52 miles. Turn left onto Selma St. and travel 0.20 miles. Take slight right onto Skyline Dr. and travel 0.5 miles to property. LOOK FOR SIGNS.