ON-LINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Subject to Court Confirmation
AUCTION: Bidding Opens - August 1, at 9:00 am and Closes - August 13, 12:00 pm
INSPECTION: Property can be inspected at any time
206 Bluff Rd, Harriman, TN 37763
- Located adjacent to Community Pool
- Community Boat Ramp Available
- Located in Desirable Family Subdivision
Principal Broker License #26
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF COURT CONFIRMATION. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- Low Density Single Family Residential District (Roane County)
- Roane County $160.94
- Lot located at 206 Bluff Rd.
- Back taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller
- Buyer is responsible for pro-rata share of current year property taxes
- Elementary: Midtown Elementary
- Middle: Cherokee Middle
- High: Roane County High
- Electric: Rockwood Electric Utility
- Water: Roane Central Utility District
- Sewer: N/A (house is on Septic System)
- Gas: Harriman Utility Board
- Indicated utilities are available but may not be currently connected.
- In Harriman/Roane County from the intersection of Roane State Hwy & Bluff Rd., travel south on Bluff Rd. approx. 1.9 miles. Turn right onto Westshore Dr. and travel approx. 0.2 miles to property on right. Look for signs.