HEAVY TRUCKS , ANTIQUE VEHICLES & EQUIPMENT AUCTION
Formerly Rock Island Truck Parts & Equipment
2663 Short Mountain Hwy., Smithville, TN 37166
AUCTION: Wednesday, October 16th at 9:00AM CST
INSPECTION: Tuesday, October 15th, 2019 from 9:00AM - 4:00PM
BID LIVE OR ONLINE!
Russell Baum longtime owner of Rock Island Truck Parts and Sequatchie Co. Scrap is retiring and has hired Furrow Auction Company to sell his business assets - which include the remaining heavy trucks, construction equipment and parts inventory, as well as his antique car collection.
Highlights Include: 1974 Peterbilt Wrecker, 1988 Peterbilt Day Cab Road Tractor, 1957 Oren Fire Truck, 1947 Studebaker Rollback, 1947 Ford Convertible Street Rod, 1949 Ford Shock Top Street Rod, 2002 Kenworth Rollback, 2004 Ford F350 Dually, Mustang GTO, Landoll Recovery Trailers, Heavy Truck Salvage Parts to include Engines, Transmissions, Truck Beds, Rear Ends, Tires, Wheels, Hoods and More…
HEAVY DUTY TRUCKS
- 2008 International 4300 Refrigerator Box Truck, Diesel Auto w/ Supreme 16' Box
- 2006 Chevy C6500 Moving Van, Diesel, Auto w/ Supreme 26' Box
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500, Hemi, Auto, Quad Cab (Front End Damage)
- 2003 International 8100 Cab & Chassis, Cummins Diesel, 10 Speed
- 2002 International 4900, Crew Cab, 530 Power, Auto, Flat Bed
- 2002 Kenworth 30' Rollback, Steel Bed, Cummins, 10 Speed
- 1999 Chevy 3500, V-8, Auto Service Bed, Air Compressor
- 1995 International 4800 Bucket Truck w/ Altec Bucket & Service Bed, All Wheel Drive, DT 466, Automatic
- 1995 Ford L9000 Flatbed, 470,068 Miles, Cummins M11, 8 Speed LL
- 1994 Chevy 2500 Service Truck, V-8, Auto w/ Fuel Tank
- 1987 Peterbilt 357 Day Cab Road Tractor, Diesel, 9 Speed
- 1947 Studebaker w/ Steel Rollback Bed, 6 Cylinder
- 1979 Corvette, V-8 Auto
- 1974 Peterbilt Conventional Wrecker w/ Holmes 750 Wrecker Bed
- 1957 OREN Fire Truck, 1575M-750, Hoses, Pumps, Ladders, 2335 Miles
- 1951 Mack B Model Cab & Chassis
- Ford F-Series Cab & Chassis, V-8, 4-2 Speed
- De Soto Custom Convertible, 6 Cylinder, Fluid Drive
- Mack Roll Off Container Truck
- Small Block Chevy V-8, 4sp
- Landoll 48' Recovery Trailer
- 5th Wheel 40' Recovery Trailer w/Hydraulic Ramps, Winch
- Avenger 24' Enclosed Tag-a-Long Trailer
- Assorted trailers to include: Dry Van Storage Trailers, Tanker Trailer, Flatbed Trailers, Equipment Trailers, Utility Trailers and more
- SkyTrak 10054 Telehandler, 10,000lb, 54'
- JCB Model 505-19 Telehandler, 5,000lb, Solid Tires
- Extendo 88 High Lift Shoot boom Forklift
- Manitou S502TC-D Straight Mast Rough Terrain Forklift, 5,000lb, 264" Lift, Diesel
- Warner and Swasey 1600 LD Rough Terrain Straight Mast Forklift
- Komatsu 5,000lb Forklift, Mdl. FG 256, 130" Lift, Solid Tire, LP Gas
- CAT D4E Crawler Dozer
- CAT 955L Crawler Loader
- CAT D6 Crawler Dozer
- CAT IT18F Tool Carrier
- Mitsubishi WS200A Wheel Loader
- Michigan Wheel Loader
- JCB Hydraulic Excavator, s/n 1179493
- Link Belt LS 5400 Hydraulic Excavator w/ Grapple Attachment
- Huber M-750 Maintainer
- Case 760 Trencher
- Gradall 660E Wheeled Excavator w/Ditching Buket
- Bobcat 773 Skid Steer Loader
- HMI 2400 Skid Steer Loader w/ Tracks and Forks
- John Deere 1445 Series II Lawn Mower, 72" Cut, Diesel
- CAT 525 Log Skidder
- Poclain Grapple/ Excavator
- Tiger Cat 240 Grapple Mounted on Trailer
- Off Road Dump Truck
- John Deere AMT 600 ATV
- Tenant 6500 Sweeper
- Sullair 185 Air Compressor
- Dayton 17.5 KW Emergency Generator
- Benford 5000 Concrete Buggy
- Light Tower
- New Holland 855 Round Baler
- IMT 542 Deluxe Farm Tractor, 2WD
- Steel Wheeled Tricycle Tired Tractor
- John Deere 34 Combine/Corn Picker
- Cobalt 21CD Caddy Cabin Boat (Needs Work)
- 16' Glastson Carlsons CV16 w/ 115 hp Merc Outboard
- 18' Jerr-Dan Steel Rollback Bed
- 18' Aluminum Rollback Bed
- 20' Aluminum Dump Bed
- (30-40) Engines by CAT, Volvo, Cummins & Detroit, (20) Assorted Eaton Fuller Transmissions, Over (30) Rear End Cut Offs and air ride cut-offs
- (60+) Running and Non-Running Trucks To Include: Road Tractors, Cab & Chassis, Single Axle Dumps, Etc.
- Assorted Wheels, Tires, Rear Ends and Assorted Truck Parts, Aluminum Passenger Truck Wheels, Chains, Binders, Etc.
- Welders, Generators, Air Compressors, Hand Tools, Tool Boxes and much more
Principal Broker License #26
- Via Bidspotter, coming soon...
- 10% Buyers Premium, 2% additional for Online Bidders.
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty.
- Payment is due day of sale.
- Buyer’s are responsible for removal of purchased items.
- Owner will provide removal assistance on items that can be lifted with forklift from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm on Thursday, October 17th, Friday, October 18th, and Monday, October 21st.
- From I-40W, Take the TN 56-S, Exit 273 toward McMinnville/Smithville, Turn Left onto Smithville and continue to follow TN-56. Go Approx. 13.06 Miles and Turn Right onto E. Broad St/US-70 W/TN-26/ Then Turn Left onto S. Mountain St. /TN-146. Continue to follow TN-146. Go Approx. 3.19 miles and the destination will be on the left.