THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
Subject to Chancery Court Confirmation
Scheduled for November 20th, 2015
- Best location in Franklin
- Located at the intersection of Adams Street & Gist Street – One house west of the intersection with Meadownlawn Drive
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath all brick with basement
- Beautiful, level lot
- Master bathroom is shower only/Guest bathroom is a shower/tub combination
- Main portion of the home was built in the 1950s with an addition in the 1980s
- Kitchen/Laundry room/Master bedroom were added in the 1980s
- 200 amp service/new wiring when the addition took place in the 1980s
- Custom made kitchen cabinets – “Hard Rock Maple”
- Baseboard heat throughout
- There is a large window/wall unit (heat/cool) in the kitchen and a small window unit (heat/cool) in the living room that remain with the home
- 8 foot ceilings throughout
- Berber carpet throughout except linoleum floor in the kitchen/dining room/both bathrooms
- Wooden deck off the kitchen adjacent to the carport
- Wooden privacy fence down the western boundary of the property
- Asphalt shingle roof – approximately 17 years old
- Storm windows
- Utility building the backyard that stays with the house
- No dishwasher
- Built-in microwave does not work
- Currently rented for $1050 per month – tenant has been here approximately 4 years – currently finishing custom home and will be relocating prior to auction
- Appliances and other items that belong to the tenant include: Refrigerator, counter top microwave, washer, dryer, upright freezer, small window unit (heat/cool) in the master bedroom, and window treatments
- Williamson County: $1,077.50
- City of Franklin: $219.00
- SSD Tax: $526.63
- Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.
- Back/Delinquent taxes will be paid by seller.
- Electric: Electric service is available from Middle Tennessee Electric Corporation.
- Water: Water is available from the City of Franklin.
- Sewer: Sewer is available from the City of Franklin.
- Gas: Natural Gas is available from Atmos Energy (Not Connected, but available at Street)
- Franklin Elementary (K-4)
- Freedom Intermediate (5-6)
- Freedom Middle (7-8)
- Centennial High
Mamie McArthur Sanders or Brent Sanders 615.370.4663
Visited 15 times, 1 Visit today