THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
- 30,683 Sq. Ft. Building
- 4.46 Acre Site (includes approximately 1 acre overflow parking across street)
- Large Sanctuary with Seating for Approximately 500
- Fellowship Hall with Kitchen Facilities
- Education Facility with 18 Classrooms
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking for Approximately 240 Vehicles
- Over 900 ft. Frontage on Thompson School Road
- Additional Frontage on Wood Rd. of over 190 ft.
- Great Location for Church Re-Location, Community Center
10% Buyer’s Premium On Site, 13% Buyer's Premium Online - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale date in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE. Square footage and acreage is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. This property is sold “as is, where is” with all faults, with no warranties either implied or expressed except warranty of title.
Zoned: A: Agricultural and CA: General Business Zone (Knox County) A small portion in the middle of this parcel is zoned CA. Per MPC, there is little likelihood that this property would be considered for future change to any type of commercial zoning. The Knox County Sector Plan indicates that future Zoning would be Civic Institutional, which would allow for continued use as a church, school, community center, or similar application.
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Northeast Knox Utility District
- Sewer: N/A - Property is on septic system
- Gas: N/A - Property utilizes propane (2 underground tanks, 500 gallon capacity each)
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
- Property has a religious exemption from taxes so there is no tax history available.
- Elementary: Gibbs Elementary
- Middle: Holston Middle
- High: Gibbs High
- A - Agricutural Zoning Ordinance (Knox County)
- Aerial Image
- KGIS Map & Details Report
- Plat of Church to be Recorded
- Property Report
- Recent Plat (2014)
- Sample Deed
- School Information
- Sector Plan Map
- Septic Tank Map
- Tax Information
- Tax Map
- Title Commitment
- Title Commitment Exception Documents
- Title Issues Affecting Property
- Utility Information
- Zoning Information
- Zoning Map
From Tazewell Pike, go northeast on Tazewell Pike towards Emory Rd. Turn left onto Emory Rd and travel for approximately 0.5 miles. Turn right onto Thompson School Rd. and travel approximately 2.1 miles to property on right. From I-75, take Emory Rd Exit and travel east on Emory for approximately 9.5 miles. Turn left onto Thompson School Rd. and travel for approximately 2.1 miles to property on right.
Chuck Fisher, 865-546-3206
Visited 6 times, 1 Visit today