THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
2% Agent Participation Available!
- 23.42 Commercial Land Sub-divided into Tracts to be Offered Separately and as a Whole
- Tract 1 - 5.80 Acres
- Tract 2 - 6.15 Acres
- Tract 3 - 5.49 Acres
- Tract 4 - 5.97 Acres
- Located off of Highway 411 in Vonore, TN 37885
- Annual Average Daily Traffic is Approximately 13,216, according to TDOT
- Ideal Land for the Construction of Retail Establishments, Repair/Service Establishments, Overnight Lodging Establishments, and other Commercial Constructs.
10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale date in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE (November 29, 2016). NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
The subject property is zoned as follows:
- C-3: Highway Commercial District
- Electricity: Loudon Utilities Board
- Water: TASS (Tellico Area Services Systems)
- Sewer: Town of Vonore
- Gas: Loudon Utilities Board
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
- Monroe County Taxes: $3,648.00
- Vonore City Taxes: $643.00
- Total Approximate Property Taxes: $4,291.00
From I-75, take exit 72 (Hwy 72) and travel south 15.6 miles. Turn left onto US-411 N and travel 2.6 miles. Property is on the left.
Rob Strickland or Chuck Fisher, 865-546-3206
Visited 10 times, 3 Visits today