THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
Absolute Real Estate Auction
Commercial Building in Central Harriman
1208 S Roane St., Harriman, TN
Thursday, April 7th, 12:00 PM
- Former Healthcare Facility
- Approximately 2,088 Square Feet
- Built in 1982, Remodeled in 2000
- 50 Feet of Frontage on S Roane St.
- Ideal Location, Less Than One Mile Off I-40
- Ample Parking
- Located on Harriman Main Business Corridor
- Ideal for Retail, Office, Medical, etc.
- Annual Roane County Real Estate Taxes: $1,310.22
- Annual City of Harriman Real Estate Taxes: $790.08
- Total Real Estate Taxes: $2,100.30
- Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes
- Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller.
C-2: General Commercial District (City of Harriman)
- Electric: Harriman Utilities Board
- Water: Harriman Utilities Board
- Sewer: Harriman Utilities Board
- Natural Gas: Harriman Utilities Board
Traveling west on I-40, take exit 347 toward Harriman/Rockwood and travel approx. ¾ mile. Property is located on left. This will require a u-turn at Carlock Drive to access property.
Chuck Fisher 865.546.3206
Visited 11 times, 2 Visits today