ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Approx. 63 Acres Improved with Cape Cod Style Home Sub-Divided into Tracts
To Be Offered Separately and as a Whole
780 Greenlee Rd., Rutledge, TN 37861
SATURDAY, AUGUST 21st at 10AM EST
INSPECTION: Friday, August 13th from 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Approx. 63 Acres
- Sub-Divided into Tracts 7 Tracts
- Tract 1 - Approx. 11.10 Acres
- Tract 2 - Approx. 15.66 Acres
- Tract 3 - Approx. 5.0 Acres with Home
- 2,254 sf Cape Cod Style Home
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- 2 Car Garage
- Den with Stone Fireplace
- Large, Unfinished Basement
- Tract 4 - Approx. 11.02 Acres
- Tract 5 - Approx. 5.64 Acres
- Tract 6 - Approx. 7.98 Acres
- Tract 7 - Approx. 6.92 Acres
- To Be Offered Separately and as a Whole
- Mostly Clear, Rolling Pasture
- Additional Improvements include Shop, Equipment Shed and Numerous Greenhouses
- Approx. 1,543 Feet Frontage on Greenlee Rd.
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 10% Buyers Premium. The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- 2020 Property Appraisal
- Aerial Map
- Preliminary Survey 780 Greenlee Rd
- Property Report
- Property Proximity Map
- Proposed Order of Sale - 780 Greenlee Rd.
- Septic Letter
- Tax History - Grainger County
- Tax Map
- Taxes, Utilities, Zoning
- Title Commitment - 1341 Greenlee Rd.
- Title Commitment Exception Documents - 1341 Greenlee Rd.
- Electric: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: Property is Served by Well Water
- Sewer: Septic
- Gas: N/A
- Primary: Rutledge Primary
- Elementary: Rutledge Elementary
- Middle: Rutledge Middle
- High: Grainger County High
- Property is located in Grainger County and there is no applicable zoning.
- Approx. County Taxes (Grainger County): $1,800.00
- Buyer will pay pro-rata share of current year taxes
- Any back/delinquent taxes will be paid by seller
- Property is currently in Greenbelt, if taken of Greenbelt, seller will be responsible for Rollback Taxes as long as buyer(s) who intend to remove property from Greenbelt inform us of their plans PRIOR TO CLOSING.
- From downtown Rutledge, travel south on Highway 92 for .3 miles. Turn left onto Knob Creek Road. Travel 1.7 miles and turn right onto Cooper Road. Travel .7 mile and turn left onto Central Point Road. Travel .7 mile and turn right onto Greenlee Road. Travel 1.6 miles and property on left. Sign on property.