ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION - 6 ACRE COMMERCIAL TRACT TO BE SUB-DIVIDED INTO 2 TRACTS
4980 S Davy Crockett Parkway (Additional Frontage on Old Witt Rd.), Morristown, TN 37813
Auction to be On-Site
Property Can Be Viewed At Any Time
- 6 Acres
- Sub-divided into two tracts, offered separately and as a whole
- Mostly Clear and Level
- Over 400 Feet Frontage on Davy Crockett Parkway
- Over 800 Feet Frontage on Old Witt Rd.
- 24,000 Vehicle Daily Traffic Count
- Excellent Location Just 0.8 Miles Off I-81
In Conjunction with Paul LeBel, LeBel Commercial Realty, 423.307.1429
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 10% Buyers Premium. The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing within 20 days.
- Electric: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: Witt Utility District
- Sewer: N/A – Closest line is currently 1,200 feet away from subject property
- Gas: Atmos Energy
- IB – Intermediate Business District (City of Morristown)
- Hamblen County: $3,100.42 (approx.)
- City of Morristown: $2,468.90 (approx.)
*Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.*
*Any and All Back/Delinquent taxes will be paid by seller.*
- Located just 0.8 miles south of I-81 off Exit 8 at the intersection of Old Witt Rd. & S Davy Crockett Parkway.