ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
4,860 s.f. Commercial Building
240 Suncrest Dr., Johnson City, TN 37615
AUCTION DATE/TIME: Thursday, April 4th at 12:00 noon
INSPECTION DATE/TIMES: Thursday, March 28th from 10:00am – 4:00pm
BID LIVE OR ONLINE
In Conjunction with Lawler-Wood, LLC – Kimberly Jones 423.530.7111
- Approximately 4,860 s.f.
- 0.41 Acre Lot
- 2 Levels
- Brick Exterior
- Great Location just off Bobby Hicks Hwy
- Over 185’ Frontage on Suncrest St.
- Less than ½ mile off I-26
- Convenient Central Tri-Cities Location
- Ideal for Single or Multi-Tenant Use
- Ideal for Office or Commercial Use
- Former Location of Tribute Funeral Home
TN License #62
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed.
- Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
UTILITIES PROPERTY DOCUMENTS
Indicated utilities are available but may not be currently connected.
According to the Washington County Property Assessors Office and the City of Johnson City Tax Office, the annual real estate taxes for the subject property are as follows:
B-5: Planned Community Business District (City of Johnson City)
Located just off I-26 at the Gray Exit (Exit 13). From exit, head north on Bobby Hicks Hwy approx. 500 feet. Turn left onto Suncrest Street and travel approx. 200 feet to property on right.
Rob Strickland 865.521.7500 or Chuck Fisher 865.546.3206
Visited 2081 times, 3 Visits today