ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
40 Platted Lots Totaling 17.38 Acres (Being sold as package)
4 Residential Lots & 67.7 Acre Development Tract
INSPECTION: Property Can Be Viewed At Any Time
- 40 Platted Lots Totaling 17.38 Acres w/Electric, Water & Sewer Available (Being sold as package)
- 4 Residential Development Lots w/Electric, Water & Sewer Available
- Lot 10 - 0.37 Acres
- Lot 101 - 0.46 Acres
- Lot 160 - 0.40 Acres
- Lot 193 - 0.35 Acres
- 67.7 Acre Tract on Coalson Creek Rd with Electric & Water Available
- Private, Mature Community
- Great Location Close to Cleveland and Abundant Outdoor Recreational Areas
- Hiawassee River
- Ocoee River
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 10% Buyer’s Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
- Aerial Image
- Covenants & Restrictions
- Flood Map
- HOA ByLaws
- Plat(s) of Record
- Property Report - 67.7 Acres
- Property Report - 122 White Water Run Lane
- Property Report - 260 Mountain View Circle
- Property Report - 319 Mountain View Circle
- Property Report - 1449 Sloan Gap Rd.
- Property Report(s) for Platted but not Developed Lots
- Tax & Acreage Information - Lots
- Map With Properties Highlighted
- Tax Map
- Title Commitment Exception Documents
- Title Commitment
- Topo Map
- Volunteer Electric - Service Fees & Charges
- Utility Information
- Zoning Information
- Electricity: Volunteer Electric Cooperative
- Water: Ocoee Utility District
- Sewer: City of Benton
- Gas: N/A
- These lots are located in the county outside the jurisdiction of any town/city planning regions, therefore these lots are not subject to any applicable municipal zoning ordinances.
Polk Monroe County Real Estate Taxes:
- Lot 10: $113.04
- Lot 101: $113.04
- Lot 160: $215.40
- Lot 193: $113.04
- 40 Lot Package: $1,808.80
- 67.7 Acre Dev. Tract: $2,134.57
Taxes will be pro-rated as of closing.
Any Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller.
- Elementary: South Polk Elementary School
- Middle: Chilhowee Middle School
- High: Polk County High School
- To Lots: From intersection of Hwy 64 & Old Federal Rd., travel south on Old Federal Rd. approx. 1.1 miles. Turn left on to Sloan Gap Rd. and travel approx. 1.3 miles to entrance to Ocoee Mountain Club on Left. LOOK FOR SIGNS.
- To Acreage Tract: From the intersection of Hwy 64 & Coalson Creek Rd., travel south on Coalson Creek Rd. approx. 0.73 miles to property on left. LOOK FOR SIGNS.