ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
263 +/- Acres in Pontotoc County
At the Intersection of Cooke Rd. & Redland Sarepta Rd. (Adjacent to Cooke Memorial Church)
Pontotoc County, MS 38850
AUCTION TO BE CONDUCTED FROM COOKE MEMORIAL CHURCH
5937 REDLAND SAREPTA RD
PONTOTOC, MS. 38850
AUCTION DATE/TIME: SATURDAY, APRIL 13th at 10:30AM Central
Inspection: Property Can Be Viewed At Any Time
BID LIVE AND ONLINE
- Approx. 263 Acres (comprised of three tax parcels being sold as one)
- Wooded, Gently Rolling Terrain
- Significant Timber Located on Property (timber appraisal available)
- Ideal for Hunting or other Recreational Uses
- Frontage on Redland Sarepta Rd., Cooke Rd. & Gillespie Rd.
- Convenient to Tupelo & Oxford
TN License #62 - MS RE Lic. #15538 - MS Auctioneer Lic. #861F
- 10% Buyers Premium.
- The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed.
- Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- There are no zoning ordinances affecting property located in the county.
- Electricity: Pontotoc Electric Power Association
- Water: N/A
- Sewer: N/A
- Gas: N/A
- Pontotoc County: $1,248.87 (total for three tax parcels)
- *Current year taxes will be pro-rated at closing*
- *Back/Delinquent taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller*
- At the Intersection of Cooke Rd. & Redland Sareota Rd. (Adjacent to Cooke Memorial Church)
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Chuck Fisher 865.310.3204
Visited 1074 times, 1 Visit today