Absolute Printing Equipment Auction - Formerly CRT Custom Products
7532 Hickory Hills Court, Whites Creek, TN 37189
AUCTION: Thursday, December 12th at 10:00AM CST
INSPECTION: Wednesday, December 11th from 9:00am - 4:00pm CST
In partnership with The Branford Group
Highlights Include: 2007 Horizon Trimmer/Stitchliner SPF 30/Accumulator ACF 30/Collator/Stacker/Booklet Maker, 2005 Akiyama Bestech 640 +L 6-Color Offset Printing Press, Tower Coater, Cooling System, 1995 Akiyama Bestech 640 6-Color Offset Printing Press, Tower Coater, Cooling System, 2000 BOBST SP104-ER Automatic Die Cutter, 1994 BOBST SP102-SE Automatic Die Cutter, 2005 BOBST Fuego 110 A2 Folder Gluer, 1997 BOBST Media 100II-A2 Folder Gluer 2004 Heidelberg B-30-USA-444C Folder w/Attachments, 2000 Crathern Flat Board Laminator Heidelberg Cylinder Press 21 ¼” x 28 ¾”, 1995 SPE Screen Printing/Curing/Stacking System, Polar 52” Automatic Paper Cutter, Model 132 DFZ, Shrink Wrap and Packaging Lines, Arpac Packaging Lines, Gluers, Little David Tapers, Zund M-800 Digital Cutter Facility Support, Atlas Copco ZR45 Air Compressor, Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors and Dryers, Nissan Forklifts, Scissor Lifts & Pallet Jacks and more...
- 2011 Kodak Model Magnus 800 Plate Setter s/n M81479
- XEROX-J8030 Digital Copier
- Kongsberg FC1309 Folding Carton Plotter
- ZUND S-800 CV Flatbed Cutter
- HP Design Jet 1050C Wide Format 4-Color Printer
- GBC- Titan 110 Wide Format Laminator
- (2) EPSON Stylus Pro 9900 Wide Format Printer w/ Spectro Proofer
- CVS Color Viewing Station
- EPSON Stylus Pro 9800
- Show-Off D5000 Portable Graphic Viewing Station
- iMac 27" All in One Desktop Computer
- Stoesser Register System
- Assorted Light Tables, Shelving, Computers, , Plotter Paper, Computer Cabinets, Furnishings etc.
- 2005 Akiyama Bestech 40 6-Color Printing Press, BT 640 s/n A05112
- 1994 Akiyama Bestech 40 6-Color Printing Press BT 640 BCL s/n 68141
- (2) Akiyama Graphic Lite Color View Stations
- Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor Model UP6-25-125, 7667 Hrs., s/n RX1907U03212
- Large Assortment of unopened inks and cleaning supplies
- 1999 BOBST M1118 Model SP-104-ER Type Auto Platen s/n 053104404
- 1994 BOBST Model SP102-SE Type Auto Platen Size 102 x 72cm, min 40 x 35cm s/n 0578-053-02
- 2007 Standard Horizon Stitchliner System to include: Horizon HTS-30 3-Knife Trimmer, Horizon SPF-30 Saddle Stitcher, Horizon ACF-30 Accumulator/Folder,Horizon ST-40 Stacker,Air Suction Horizon VAC-100A Collator & Vac-100M
- ACME Morrison Book Stitcher M3/A-3/4
- Rosback Auto Stitcher
- 2005 BOBST Fuego 110A2 s/n 0356-0028-02
- 1997 BOBST Media 100II-A2 Label Printer w/ PAFRA PDC Controls
- Heidelberg Stahl B30 1430A-C-3 Folder s/n 160RE0002
- Nordsom Series 3500 Adhesive Applicator
- Heidelberg Cylinder Press 54 x 72 cm, 21 1/4" x 28 3/4"
- Reeves Die Press
- Polar 132DFZ Paper Cutter, 52"
- Polar 115 MON Paper Cutter, 45" s/n 5631360
- Sterling Digibinder
- Assorted Conveyor, Folder tooling, carts, work tables, dies etc.
- 1995 SPE Descending Pile Stacker Model DS-48
- 1992 SPE Ultra-Violet Curing Oven Model 2PI-4230X
- 1992 SPE Water Circulation System Model WRS-50
- Sakurai Cylinder SC102A w/ ERNST W. DORAN Co. Model CR-45 Screen Printer
- Crathern-CMG Flat board Wrapper 4FW-2 w/ CMG Automatic Spotter FB-3A
- CMG Sheet Gluer Model CE28 s/n SG-627
- 1997 CMC Model Ariemat Sheet Cutter s/n 65-12009
- D & K Custom Machine Design AccuIII 32 Laminating Machine
- Genesis GBC 8300 Series Film Machine
- Camco Powered Round Work Table
- Manual Powered Round Work Table
- Nordson Hot Glue Machine Durable 4
- (2) EAM DVD Machine
- (3) EAM C.D. Packaging
- EAM CD Stacker
- (2) 2005 Scandia 626 Jewel Case Overwrapping Machines Poly-3, Flipping Station
- Little David Tape Machines
- EAM CD Stacking and Loading Machines
- Nelmor Plastic Granulator, Model G810FX
- 3M-Matic Case Sealing System
- CTM Labeling System
- (2) Scandia Film Wrapper
- (2) Bishammon LV-1000 Hydraulic Pallet Jacks
- Slautterback Little Squirt LS-10 Glue Machine
- IR SSR Rotary Screw Air Compressor Model SSR-EP15U 55 CFM
- IR DXR 75A Dryer & Air Tank
- 2007 ARPAX TS37 Shrink Wrap Machine Allen Bradley Panel View Plus 600 Controls w/ Conveyor
- 1999 Automatic Shrink Wrap Machine, HPanagata HP-102 s/n 110270
- (2) Joseph Mfg. Labeling Machine w/ Power Conveyor
- Concept 4 Robatech Portable Glue Machine
- (2) Nordson Durable 4 Hot Glue Machine
- Dynatec Adhesive Application System Melt Mate
- PotoDevin Rotary Press Model W30-65
- Franklin Hot Stamping Machine
- FMC Corp. Model B Hot Stamping Machine
- FMC Corp. Thermoplastic QuadStayer Model QS2
- (2) Challenge Paper Drill Model 9F
- Dayton 16" Drill Press
- Stokes & Smith Style B Edge Cutter
- Little David Tape Machine Model LD7D
- Zellerbach Model 1022HS Heat Shrink Tunnel
- PFANKUCH ASB 310-K Friction Sheet Feeder
- WeldoTron Shrink Tunnel
- 1998 IR DXR230 Dryer
- IR 2475 Vertical Air Compressor, 3hp
- 24 Sections Roller Conveyor, 8' x 8' x 5' Spantrak Rolls
- (2) Presto 2000lb Material Lift Model WPS4236-20
- Bendi 4000lb 148" Articulated Forklift, Electric
- Crown Electric Pallet Jack
- Optima OP-900A Digital Floor Scale
- IPM Model 10/10 Shrink Wrapper
- (4) Sections Best Flex Portable Flex Conveyor
- Hytrol 28" x 10" Skate Conveyor System 15" x 300'
- (4) Hytrol Power Belt Conveyor 20"w x 24'
- (166) Sections of Pallet Racking HD, 39"d x 15"h x 8"w
- (40) Sections of Pallet Racking LD, 12'
- Assorted Zebra Printers, Digital Scales, Taping Machines, Roller Conveyor, Pallet Jacks etc
- Ridgid Miter Saw
- Delta Table Saw
- Dayton 6 x 9" Belt & Disc Sander
- Dake Arbor Press
- Lincoln Welder
- Miller Millermatic DV1
- Waterloo Toolbox
- Huge Assortment small tools, tool boxes, parts inventory, shelving etc.
- 2004 GMC 24' Box Truck
- 1994 GMC 24' Box Truck
- 2003 Dodge Cargo Van, Gas, ODO 214,570
- Nissan Endro 40 Forklift, LP Gas, Solid Tire, 4000lb, 130"
- Nissan C-50 Forklift, LP Gas, Solid Tire, 5,000lb
- Skyjack Scissor Lift SJM 3015
Principal Broker License #26
- 12% Buyer’s Premium Onsite
- 17% Buyer’s Premium Online
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty
- Payment is due day of sale
- Mastercard & Visa Accepted for an Additional 3% Surcharge Up To $1,500
- Buyers are responsible for removal of purchased items.
- All items must be removed shortly after the auction.
- General Removal Friday, December 13th 8am – 4pm and Monday, December 16th – Wednesday, December 18th from 8am - 4pm
- Additional Removal by Appointment Only. Call Furrow Auction Co. 865.546.3206
- All Items should be removed By Wednesday, January 15th.
- Small, hand-held carry items must be removed within the first 48 hours of removal.
- Furrow Auction Company/The Branford Group is not responsible for missing items after that time period.
- Note: Furrow Auction Company/The Branford Group is not the Shipper.
- Contact Graphic Equipment Movers - Contact Connie Thacker at 615.804.8306
- Polar Cutter (Blue One) Bed Will Have To Come Out - $1,200
- Polar Cutter (Blonde One) - $600
- Heidelberg Cylinder Press - $800
- Horizon Saddle Stitcher - $1,200
- Bobst Die Cutter Sp104 Er - $7,500
- Bobst Die Cutter Sp102 Se - $3,750
- Bobst Media 100 - $1,500
- Bobst Fuego - $1,500
- Bestech Akiyama 40 - $17,500
- Bestech Akiyama 40 - $17,500
- Crathern - $1,500
- Sakuari - $1,850
These prices are for setting on flatbeds, no skidding or containers (extra charges apply).Furrow Auction Company/The Branford Group does not pack, ship, store, crate or rig items.
Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must:
- Contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, or ship your purchased items.
- Coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated on this page.
- Submit an "Agent Release Authorization Agent Release Authorization Form form which will allow Furrow Auction Company/The Branford Group to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since Furrow Auction Company/The Branford Group does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. *The Branford Group finds and displays one or more local logistics service providers who understand our removal process, offer specific services, and have certain skills and capacities. We offer this service to you without representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever.
- From I-24W towards Clarksville-take Exit 40/Old Hickory Blvd./TN 45-Proceed 450 feet to left at Hickory Hills Blvd. then immediate right on Hickory Hills Court which leads into CRT Custom Products parking lot.
Blake Wilson 865.546.3206
Visited 3967 times, 2 Visits today