THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
Absolute Luxury Real Estate & Personal Property Auction - McKinnon Estate
Absolute Auction for the Estate of Jane Mabry McKinnon. Unbelievable collection of silver, artwork, crystal, figurines, clothing, farm equipment, luxury automobiles, sculptures, furnishings, décor’, tools, firearms, jewelry and more.
Auction Dates & Times:
Friday, October 7th, beginning at 10 AM
Real Estate to be Sold Saturday, October 8th at 10 AM. Click HERE to view Real Estate Auction
Day 2 of Personal Property Auction to Proceed on Saturday, October 8th by 1:30 PM. Click HERE to view Day 2 of the Personal Property Auction.
Inspection Date & Time:
Thursday, October 6th - 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Items being sold Friday include all high end household furnishings, unbelievable Christmas décor’, cleaning supplies, linens, unused clothing, shoes, handbags, everyday jewelry, tools, dog supplies, outdoor furnishings, artwork, kitchen wares & appliances, doll collections and décor’.
- Flatscreen TVs by LG, Toshiba, Samsung, and Sharp
- (2) Bose Wave Radios
- Schwinn Airdynne Stationary Bicycle
- Vintage Replogle Lighted Standing Globe
- Mounted Brass Telescope
- Hartmann Luggage
- Canine care items to include crates, gates, beds, pads, treats, towels, bathing supplies, toys, etc.
- Equestrian themed décor throughout the home from furniture to china to collectible
- Frontgate seasonal storage
- (5) Closets of High-quality bath & bed linens including several unopened mattress & pillow protectors, down topper/comforters/pillows, high-count Egyptian cotton sheets-new, spreads & quilts
- Large assortment of hand tools, lawn equipment and supplies, pressure washer, battery charger, drill press, power tools and much more
- Whirlpool Cabrio Washer, Rowenta Irons
- Matching GE Profile Washer and Dryer
- GE Chest Freezer, fans, heaters, dehumidifiers, ladders, coolers, vaccuums, lightbulbs GALORE!
- New Kitchen Appliances, gadgets, cookware by Calphalon, Keurig, Crockpot, LeCruiset, Lodge
- HUGE stock of unopened paper/plastic products
10% Buyer's Premium for On-Site Bidders, 17% Buyer's Premium for Online Bidders. Credit cards incur a 3% fee.
Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty, Mastercard & Visa Accepted but will incur 3% additional premium. Payment is due day of sale. All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and in the condition as inspected with all faults.
You can bid online via Proxibid.
From the intersection of Pellissippi Parkway and Westand Dr., Travel west on Westland Dr. approx. 1.5 miles. Turn right onto Northshore Drive and travel approx. 8 miles until Northshore Drive ends at Beals Chapel Rd. Turn Left onto Beals Chapel Rd. and travel approx. 2.5 miles to entrance to property on right.
Blake Wilson 865.546.3206
Visited 15 times, 2 Visits today