ABSOLUTE LIVING ESTATE AUCTION OF PROMINENT WEST KNOXVILLE BUSINESSMAN
1922 Marietta Church Rd, Knoxville, TN 37932
PARK & RIDE - SHUTTLE TO BE PROVIDED TO AUCTION SITE
Firearms, Ammunition, Knives, Woodworking Tools & Equipment, Metalworking Machinery, Farm Machinery, Antique Military Tank, Equine Equipment & More...
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 10% Buyer’s Premium Onsite. 13% Buyer’s Premium Online
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3%
- Payment is due day of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Removal by appointment only: Monday, August 30th – Friday, September 3rd from 8:30AM – 4:00PM.
- Please call Jerry Bowlin 865.805.3637, Drew Bowlin 865.806.4286, or Wil Waugh 865.310.3212 to schedule.
- Smaller items can be picked up and shipped by Package Manager via USPS/UPS/FedEx.
- Phone: 865-584-3000 | website: Package Manager
All firearms will be held at:
Tennessee Silencer, 1471 Shiloh Church Rd., Seymour, TN 37865
Store Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Background fees $35.00 first gun and $10.00 for each additional gun to be paid directly to Tennessee Silencer
- DACCO Mechanical, David Cook 865.224.1081
- Directions For Inspection & Auction Day Parking: From I-140 take the Hardin Valley Exit, Travel S. West on Hardin Valley Road. In 3.9 Miles Turn Left on Marietta Church Rd., Travel .5 Miles to Marietta Cumberland Presbyterian Church (1922 Marietta Church Rd, Knoxville, TN 37932) Park & Ride - Shuttle to be provided to auction site.
- Park & Ride - Shuttle to be provided to auction site.