Absolute Estate Auction Selling on behalf of the Porter Bell Estate.
1490 Springvale Road, Morristown (Hamblen County), TN 37813
Auction Date/Time: Saturday, September 30th – 10am
Equipment will be sold immediately following sale of Real Estate
Inspection Date/Time: September 29th, 9am-4pm
Real Estate can be viewed anytime
BID LIVE OR ON-LINE
Featured Farm Equipment includes: John Deere 4430 & 4020 Tractors, Ford TW-35 Tractor, (2) Ford F800 Dump Trucks, (3) New Holland Skid Steer Loaders, Gehl 663 Shooting Boom Forklift, 24’ Aluminum 4-Star Cattle Trailer, Farm Implements and Wagons, 12-Station Milking System & 2,000 Gallon Stainless Tank.
- John Deere 4430 Tractor, Cab/Heat/Air, Duals
- John Deere 4020 Tractor, Extra Clean
- Ford TW 35 Tractor, Cab
- Ford 4100 Farm Tractor
- New Holland 555 Skid Steer Loader
- New Holland 785 Skid Steer Loader
- New Holland LS160 Skid Steer Loader
- Gehl 663 Shooting Boom Forklift, 6,000lb, 42' lift, 842 hrs. s/n JF094098
- (2) Ford F-800 Dump Trucks, diesel
- Ford F-700 Dump Truck (Not Running)
- 1991 Ford Ranger Pickup
- Four Star Aluminum 24'L x 8'W Cattle Trailer
- John Deere 1360 Discbine Mower
- John Deere 7200 Corn Planter, 6-Row x 30", Maxemerge 2 Vacumeter
- John Deere 435 Round Baler
- John Deere 347 Round Baler
- John Deere Sub-Soiler
- (2) Gehl 322 Manure Spreaders
- New Holland 519 Manure Spreader
- (2) John Deere Grain Drills 10' & 12'
- New Holland 900 2-Head Chopper w/Corn & Grain Heads
- Fella TH660 Tedder
- Knight 3450 Mixer Wagon
- John Deere 7' Ripper
- Bush Hog 7' Rotary Mower
- Bush Hog 15' Bat Wing Mower
- KBA Winged Disc Mower
- 16' Cultimulcher
- 16' Rotivator
- Ritcharton 700 Silage Wagon
- Large Assortment of small tools and implements including dozer blade attachment, 2 & 3 bottom plows, tractor tires, gasoline water pump, sub-soiler, feeders, corral panels, I-beams, gasoline/diesel pumps and more
- Delaval Milking Machines 12-Station, 4-Teat Cups per Cluster, SS Rails, Gates and Support Equipment
- 2,000 Gallon Horizontal Stainless Steel Milk Tank
Absolute Real Estate Auction: Former Dairy Farm consisting of over 330 Acres divided into multiple tracts. Read more here.
TN License #62
EQUIPMENT TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium Onsite – 13% Buyer’s Premium for Online Bidders. Payments should be made day of sale by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Mastercard & Visa Accepted for an additional 3% Surcharge.
REAL ESTATE TERMS: 6% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including buyer’s premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. Broker Participation: 2%
No removal until auction conclusion. Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later. Additional Removal Monday-Tuesday 8am-4pm.
From I-81 at exit 8, take US-25 E towards Morristown and travel approx. 2.3 miles. Turn right onto Vineyard Rd. and travel approx. 0.3 miles. Take a slight right onto Spencer Hale Rd. (Spencer Hale Rd. turns into Springvale Rd.) and travel approx. 1.2 miles to property on left and right. Look for Auction Signs.