Absolute Estate Auction Selling on behalf of the Porter Bell Estate.
1490 Springvale Road, Morristown (Hamblen County), TN 37813
Auction Date/Time: Saturday, September 30th – 10am
Equipment will be sold immediately following sale of Real Estate
Inspection Date/Time: September 29th, 9am-4pm
Real Estate can be viewed anytime
BID LIVE OR ON-LINE
Featured Farm Equipment includes: John Deere 4430 & 4020 Tractors, Ford TW-35 Tractor, (2) Ford F800 Dump Trucks, (3) New Holland Skid Steer Loaders, Gehl 663 Shooting Boom Forklift, 24’ Aluminum 4-Star Cattle Trailer, Farm Implements and Wagons, 12-Station Milking System & 2,000 Gallon Stainless Tank.
- John Deere 4430 Tractor, Cab/Heat/Air, Duals
- John Deere 4020 Tractor, Extra Clean
- Ford TW 35 Tractor, Cab
- Ford 4100 Farm Tractor
- New Holland 555 Skid Steer Loader
- New Holland 785 Skid Steer Loader
- New Holland LS160 Skid Steer Loader
- Gehl 663 Shooting Boom Forklift, 6,000lb, 42' lift, 842 hrs. s/n JF094098
- (2) Ford F-800 Dump Trucks, diesel
- Ford F-700 Dump Truck (Not Running)
- 1991 Ford Ranger Pickup
- Four Star Aluminum 24'L x 8'W Cattle Trailer
- John Deere 1360 Discbine Mower
- John Deere 7200 Corn Planter, 6-Row x 30", Maxemerge 2 Vacumeter
- John Deere 435 Round Baler
- John Deere 347 Round Baler
- John Deere Sub-Soiler
- (2) Gehl 322 Manure Spreaders
- New Holland 519 Manure Spreader
- (2) John Deere Grain Drills 10' & 12'
- New Holland 900 2-Head Chopper w/Corn & Grain Heads
- Fella TH660 Tedder
- Knight 3450 Mixer Wagon
- John Deere 7' Ripper
- Bush Hog 7' Rotary Mower
- Bush Hog 15' Bat Wing Mower
- KBA Winged Disc Mower
- 16' Cultimulcher
- 16' Rotivator
- Ritcharton 700 Silage Wagon
- Large Assortment of small tools and implements including dozer blade attachment, 2 & 3 bottom plows, tractor tires, gasoline water pump, sub-soiler, feeders, corral panels, I-beams, gasoline/diesel pumps and more
- Delaval Milking Machines 12-Station, 4-Teat Cups per Cluster, SS Rails, Gates and Support Equipment
- 2,000 Gallon Horizontal Stainless Steel Milk Tank
Absolute Real Estate Auction: Former Dairy Farm consisting of over 330 Acres divided into multiple tracts. Read more here.
TN License #62
EQUIPMENT TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium Onsite – 13% Buyer’s Premium for Online Bidders. Payments should be made day of sale by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Mastercard & Visa Accepted for an additional 3% Surcharge.
REAL ESTATE TERMS: 6% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including buyer’s premium) and is due sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. Broker Participation: 2%
No removal until auction conclusion. Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later. Additional Removal Monday-Tuesday 8am-4pm.
From I-81 at exit 8, take US-25 E towards Morristown and travel approx. 2.3 miles. Turn right onto Vineyard Rd. and travel approx. 0.3 miles. Take a slight right onto Spencer Hale Rd. (Spencer Hale Rd. turns into Springvale Rd.) and travel approx. 1.2 miles to property on left and right. Look for Auction Signs.
Blake Wilson 865.546.3206
Visited 36 times, 1 Visit today