Absolute Auction Of Braunhurst Farms – The Estate of Lowell Wayne Brown
175 Brown Road, Chuckey, TN 37641
SATURDAY, APRIL 4TH AT 10:00AM
INSPECTION DATE& TIME: FRIDAY APRIL 3RD, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Bid Live or Online
Furrow Auction Company is pleased to have been contracted by the Brown family to sell at Absolute Auction the antique vehicles, farm, transportation, and automotive shop equipment of Wayne Brown.
- Case Int’l 1660 Combine w/Grain & Corn Heads, John Deere 4840 & 4430 Tractor, IH 1486 Tractor, Massey Ferguson 1800 Articulated Tractor, Ford 7600 Tractor w/Loader, New Holland 648 Auto-Wrap Baler, Great Plains Solid Stand 10 No-Till Drill, Melrose 230 Spra-Coupe Sprayer, Antique Farmall H Tractor w/Duals, 2006 Volvo Road Tractor w/Sleeper, Fruehauf Aluminum Dump Trailer, Vintage Salvage Autos, Shop Tools, Automotive Tools, Engines, Signs and Large Assortment of Automotive Memorabilia and much more…
- No Minimums, No Reserves
- John Deere 4840, C/H/A, Front Weights
- John Deere 4430, C/H/A, Front Weights, Rebuilt Engine
- IH 1486, C/H/A, Front Weights
- Massey Ferguson 1800, Articulating, 4WD, Rebuilt Cat Engine
- Ford 7600, with Bush Hog 2400 QT Front Loader and Pallet Fork Attachment
- Farmall H, Tri-Cycle, with Factory Duals Rebuilt Engine, and Restored
- Ferguson TO20
- Allis-Chalmers G, with Cultivators
- Rhino SE415A Batwing Rotary Cutter
- New Idea No 12A Manure Spreader
- Grain Loading Auger, Towable, 40ft.
- Kewanee Cultimulcher
- IH 490 Wheel Disc Harrow
- New Holland 648 Round Baler, Auto-Wrap
- New Holland 256 Hay Rake, Dolly Wheel
- New Holland 1411 Discbine
- New Holland 276 Hay Baler
- Sitrex ST-520H Hay Tedder, 4-Basket
- Great Plains Solid Stand 10 No-Till Drill
- John Deere 7000 Corn Planter, 6-Row
- Pull Type Seed Cleaner
- Hay Elevator, Electric Motor
- (5) Farm Wagons
- Ford Post Hole Digger, 3-Point Hitch
- Fertilize Spreader, 3-Point Hitch, Funnel Type
- Ford 3- Bottom 101 Plow
- Ford Grader Blade, 6Ft.
- Box Blade, 7Ft.
- Speeco Split Master, Log Splitter, 3-Point Hitch with Stand
- (2) 3-Point Hitch Bale Spears
- (2) Front Loader Bale Spears
- Grapple for Front End Loader
- Hand Corn Sheller
- Concrete Mixer
- Antique Hammer Mill
- Antique New Holland Baler, with Wisconsin Engine
- Pull Type Cattle Loading Shute
- Antique Allis-Chalmers Combine, Pull Type
- Antique Oliver Grain Drill, Steel Wheels
- Antique Pull Type Hay Rake
- Pallet of Cultimulcher Rollers
- Case-IH 1660 Axial Flow Combine, 4WD, with Replacement Cummins Diesel Engine
- Case-IH 1063 Corn Head, 6-Row
- Case-IH 1020 Grain Head, 22 ½ FT.
- (2) Head Carts
- Melroe 230 Spra-Coupe
- 2007 Volvo Truck/Tractor, Two Axle Dual Tandem, D-12 Volvo Engine, Volvo Auto-Trans., All New Tires, Rebuilt Trans. 940,000 miles
- 2005 GMC Sierra Pick-up, Z71, 4-Door, 4WD, V-8 Gas Engine, Auto-Trans. 198,000 miles
- 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 Pick-up, 4WD, V-8 Gas Engine, 5-Speed Trans., Rebuilt Eng.
- 1995 Ford F-250 Service Truck, Diesel, Auto Trans., with Ramsey 12000Lb. Winch, Dewalt Air Compressor, 4000 Watt Generator, and Tommy Lift
- 1987 Ford F-700 Grain Truck, Diesel Engine, 6-Speed Trans., with Dump Bed
- 1972 Ford F-700 Grain Truck, with Dump Bed
- 1971 Chevy Two Ton Truck, Flat Bed
- 2018 Lawrimore Car Hauler Special Trailer, 2-Axle, Hide-A-Way Ramps, with Loading Jacks
- 1999 Delta Gooseneck Trailer, 24ft. Flat Bed, with 2-Axles, Dove Tail, Ramps, and factory 12” I-Beams
- Aluminum Dump Trailer, 36FT., New Brakes
- Early 50’s Chevy, 4-Door Delux
- Early 50’S Chevy, 2-Door Hard Top
- Early 50’s Chevy, 2-Door Hard Top
- 1952 Chevy School Bus
- (3) IH Scouts
- Ingersoll-Rand Vertical Air Compressor, 60 Gallon, 3-HP
- Qty (3) Craftsman Toolboxes with Large Assortment of Tools in Each
- US General Toolbox with Large Assortment of Tools
- Snap-On Mig Welder
- Fuel Pump with Hand Crank
- Tubing Roller
- Pedal Stand Electric Grinder
- Ace Sand Blaster
- Lincoln Arc Welder
- Snap-On Diagnostic Center
- Parts Washer
- Assorted Automotive Tools
- Hotsy Steam Cleaner
- Propane Tanks, Fits Forklifts
- Rockwell Drill Press
- Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Roller Scales
- Chevy 409 Engine Long Block
- Large Assortment of Chevy Engines
- Large Assortment of Automotive Memorabilia
Principal Broker License #26
- 10% Buyer’s Premium Onsite. 13% Buyer’s Premium Online.
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty.
- Mastercard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3%.
- Payment is due day of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later. Additional removal Sunday April 5th from 10:00am - 5:00pm. Monday-Wednesday April 6-8 from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- Coming soon...
Jeff Bowlin 865-771-0835