ABSOLUTE ESTATE AUCTION - The Estate of Beverly B. Spitler
329 Cates Street, Maryville, TN 37801
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER, 21st 2019 at 10:00AM EST
INSPECTION: Friday, September 20th, 2019 from 9:00am - 4:00pm
BID LIVE OR ONLINE!
Furrow Auction Company is pleased to have been contracted to sell the Estate of Beverly B. Spitler. Buyers will not want to miss this opportunity to purchase well maintained antiques, glassware and furnishings at Absolute Auction!
Highlights include antique furnishings, corner cabinets, silver, china, glassware, artwork, 2013 Yukon SLT, 2002 Suntracker Party Hut Pontoon, 2012 Ford Focus and much more...
Furniture and Antiques
- Naturalistic Style Walnut Buffet, w/Carved Decorations and Burled Walnut Inlays
- Turn of the Century Bookcase, w/Ball and Claw Feet
- Eastlake Conversation Bench
- Eastlake Side Chair
- Eastlake Style Lamp Table
- Eastlake Style Plant Stand
- Eastlake Marble Topped Wash Stand
- Victorian Walnut Wash Stand
- Dining Table Turn of the Century, Walnut
- Walnut Drop Leaf Dinning Table
- Eastlake Roll Top Desk w/Hutch
- (2) Victorian Sofa's
- (2) Eastlake Side Chairs
- (2) Bradley and Hubbard Plant Stands
- Drop Leaf Side Table, Cherry
- Linen Press, Circa 19th Century
- China Cabinet, Late 19th Century
- Cherry Buffet
- Eastlake Marble Topped Side Table
- 4 Post Spindle Bed, Full Size
- Side Table Mixed Wood
- Eastlake Side Table
- Oak Drop Front Secretary
- Eastlake Dresser w/Mirror and Glove Boxes
- Eastlake Style Music Stand
- 4 Post Mahogany Bed, Full Size
- (2) Mahogany Night Stands
- Mahogany Vanity
- Mahogany Chest
- Eastlake Hall Mirror
- Eastlake Marble Topped Wash Stand
- (4) Cane Bottom Chairs
- Shaker Style Mahogany Chest
- Pine Wash Stand
- Walnut Full-Size Bed
- Eastlake Style Marble Topped Wash Stand
- Vintage Davenport Desk
- Upholstered Sofa
- (2) Upholstered Recliners
- (2) Upholstered Side Chairs
- Haviland China, to include Rosalinde and Arlington Patterns
- China Pearl Noel China 8 Place Setting
- Flo Blue, Bowls, Platters, Plates
- Carnival Glass Peacock Bowl
- (2) Carnival Glass Cups
- (3) Carnival Glass Water Glasses
- Vintage Bowls, Plates, Glassware
- Vintage Pressed Stemware, Glasses, Bowls
- Rookwood Style Pottery Vase, Artist Signed ME
- Wallace Rosepoint Sterling Silver, 10 place setting flatware
- Sterling Silver Collectable Spoons
- Sterling Silver Salt and Pepper Shakes
- Black Forest Coco Clock
- Grandmothers clock, Early 20th century
- Large quantity of Vintage Decorative Prints
- Vintage Figurines
- Converted Oil Lamps
- Decorative Lamps
- Pearl Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings
- 14k Gold Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings
- (2) 14k Gold Wedding Bands
- 14k Gold and Diamond Wrap
- 14k White Gold and Diamond ring
- 14k Gold and Diamond Cocktail Ring
- 14k Gold and Diamond Ring
- 14k White Gold Ring
- Large Quantity Costume Jewelry
- Cabinets, Hand tools and Shelving
- Natural Gas Grill
- Wrought Iron Bench and Table
- 2013 GMC Yukon, VIN# 1GKS2CEO9DR203844
- 2012 Ford Focus SE, 4 Door, 4 Cylinder, Automatic, 96,216 Miles, VIN 1FAHP3F24CL141994 Title To Be Furnished Within 20 Days By Ann Mostoller, Attorney, 136 South Illinois Ave, Suite 104 Oak Ridge, TN 37830, 865-482-4466 Case No. 3:18-bk-32329-SHB
- 1991 Chevy Van, V6 4.3 Auto, 3 Row Seats-Rear Seat Folds Down To Bed, White w/ Blue Interior, 117K Miles VIN# 2GBEG25ZXM4146374
Suntracker 30’ Party Hut, Signature Series, Mercruiser Inboard/Outboard, Hustler Trailer s/n BUJ26901E202, Title To Be Furnished Within 20 Days By Ann Mostoller, Attorney, 136 South Illinois Ave, Suite 104 Oak Ridge, TN 37830, 865-482-4466 3:19-bk-30235-SHB
Principal Broker License #26
- Payment is due day of sale.
- 15% Buyer’s Premium Onsite.
- 20% Buyer’s Premium for Online.
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty.
- Mastercard & Visa Accepted for an additional 3% Surcharge.
- Saturday September 21st till 5 pm following the auction.
- Additional Removal Monday, September 23rd from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- No Access from Cates Street. From the Blount County courthouse, travel west onto W. Lamar Alexander Parkway. Travel approximately .1 miles and 329 Cates Street is on your right across from the First Baptist Church (202 W. Lamar Alexander Parkway) Sign on property.