THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
- Cincinnati 13 Series 400 ton x 12' Mechanical Press Brake, total bed width 16 foot, s/n 36178
- Cincinnati 90 ton x 10' Mechanical Press Brake
- Cincinnati 1410 Metal Shear, 3/16" Mild Steel capacity
- Custom Hydraulic Shear 10"
- Custom Travelling Hydraulic Knock Out Press
- Enerpac Hydraulic Power Unit
- 10' x 10" Plate Bending Rolls
- 6' x 6" Plate Bending Rolls
- Pexto Manual Plate Rolls, 3' x 3"
- (2) Trennjaeger Hydraulic Cold Saws, Mdl PMC 8, s/n's GD324 & GF448
- Do-All TF-2020 Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw w/conveyor
- Do-All C-1213A Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw w/Conveyor feed
- Marvel Vertical Tilting Frame Bandsaw
- Do-All Vertical Bandsaw, Mdl 36W, 36" throat, s/n 31-52706
- American Radial Arm Drill, 16" column x 8' arm
- Western Radial Arm Drill, 15" column x 4' arm
- Cincinnati Bickford Pedestal Drill Press 6"d pedestal
- Arboga Maskiner Medium Duty Pedestal Drill Press, 12"
- Large assortment of drill presses, bench top drills and tooling
- Buffalo 100 ton Iron Worker"
- ESAB Heath Shape Cutting System, Mdl. SSC s/n 185696 w/Burny 5 CNC Controls, 18'L x 8'w table, Hypertherm HT-400 Plasma Cutter, s/n 0113
- (6) Miller Deltaweld 650 Arc Welders
- (5) Chemtron DC 300 Arc Welders
- Sureweld D.R.H. 444A Welder
- Thermal Dynamics PAK 150XL Plasma Cutter
- (2) Airco 300 Amp Arc Welders
- Airco RP20A Spot Welder
- Large Assortment of welding support equipment to include 61" x 61" fixture table, 20' weld table, assorted weld tables, clamps, torch carts, storage cabinets etc.
- (3) 5 & 10 Ton Overhead Double Girder Bridge Cranes
- Wright 5-ton Overhead Bridge Crane Hoist
- (5) Budget 1-ton Electric Chain Hoists
- Taylor 40,000lb Forklift, LP Gas, 9' Lift Height, Cushion Tire
- Toyota 5,000 lb. Forklift, Model 7FGCU25, LP Gas, 131"h, cushion tire, s/n 67787
- Yale 10,000 lb. Diesel Forklift, dual pneumatic tires, 215" lift
- Yale 8000 lb Forklift, Mdl. G83P-060-CPS, Gas Engine, dual pneumatic tires, 184" s/n P153652
- Yale 5,000 lb Rough Terrain Forklift, straight mast, diesel
- Toyota 3,000lb Forklift, gas, cushion (non-running)
- NorAm 15' Long x 20' Wide x 12' High Paint Booth, Mdl M3W (Located offsite in Knoxville)
- Bradford Antique Belt Driven Lathe
- Diesel & Gasoline Fuel Storage Tanks w/pump
- Ridgid 535 Pipe Threading Machine
- Ridgid Pipe Vise
- Wilton Heavy Duty Table Vise
- Large assortment of thread tooling, vises, pipe racks, piping, tap, dies, pipe fittings, drills, rivets, storage cabinets, heavy duty metal tables, floor lift and more
PAYMENT TERMS & REMOVAL
12% Buyer's Premium for On-Site Bidders, 17% Buyer's Premium for Online Bidders.
Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Mastercard & Visa Accepted but will incur 3% additional premium. Payment is due day of sale. All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and in the condition as inspected with all faults.
REMOVAL: UNTIL 5 pm THE DAY OF THE SALE. FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11th FROM 8:00 am TO 4:00 pm AND MONDAY AND TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14 & 15th FROM 8:00 am TO 4:00 pm. ADDITIONAL REMOVAL THROUGH FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18th BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Machinery removal is the responsibility of the buyer. All equipment must be removed in accordance with the specific auction timeline and terms of sale set down by Furrow Auction Company and seller. See the specific auction page for details. Furrow personnel will be on site to supervise equipment removal, but we do not perform any packing/crating, shipping or rigging services. Anyone using forklifts, cutting torches, disconnecting services, elevating over 6’ or utilizing powered machinery to move items, whether they are a rigger or buyer, must have a certificate of insurance on file with Furrow Auction Company in the amount of $1,000,000 minimum overall aggregate liability and $500,000 per occurrence. This can be handled by mail, e-mail, Fax or in person. Furrow Auction Company and Seller must be named as additional insured. Below is a list of independent rigging and hauling contractors. Furrow Auction Company does not specifically endorse any of these companies; we provide the list for the convenience of our buyers needing to contract for the packing/crating and shipping of purchased equipment at our auction events. EAST TENNESSEE Industrial Rigging & Millwright Services Rowe Transfer Contact: Bart Browning Dispatch: 865-523-0421or Cell: 865-712-5007 C&C Millwright Contact: Fred Blake Phone: 423-659-0131 Paul Kaye Crane Contact: Paul Collier 865-250-6903 Or Thomas Kaye 865-919-5245 Heavy Haul Trucking (Construction & Farm) Claiborne Heavy Hauling Phone: 865-540-4409 Cell: 865-740-0013
Take I-275 N to I-640 E. Take I-640 E to Exit 6, Old Broadway NE. Take Exit 6 from I-640 E. Continue straight onto Tazewell Pike. Turn right to stay on Tazewell Pike. Turn right onto Beverly Road, then about a half mile down, turn left onto Anderson Road. Destination will be on the right.
Blake Wilson 865.546.3206
Visited 19 times, 4 Visits today