Absolute Equipment and Firearms Auction
To Be Sold to the Highest Bidder without Minimum or Reserve
Court Ordered Estate Auction on behalf of the Blount County Sheriff’s Office
4726 E. Lamar Alexander Parkway, Walland, TN 37886
AUCTION: Thursday, May 30th at 12:00pm Noon EST
INSPECTION: Thursday, May 30th from 8:00am - 12:00pm Noon
Contact: Wil Waugh 865.310.3212 or Blake Wilson 865.310.3216
BID LIVE AND ONLINE
Highlights include: 2007 Dodge Dually, 1985 Jeep CJ-7, 20 Ton Equipment Trailer, Gooseneck Trailer, John Deere Crawler Loader/Backhoe, Kubota Tractor, Firearms and more...
CONSTRUCTION AND FARM EQUIPMENT
- John Deere 555 Crawler Loader/Backhoe s/n T84427
- Kubota Tractor/Loader, Turf Rires, Woods 145 Loader, 3 Cylinder Diesel D750AH
- Kodiak 4' Bush Hog
- 1985 20 Ton Dual Tandem Equipment Trailer, 18' Deck w/ Beavertail
- Diamond 2-Axle Gooseneck Trailer, Model 48000SL
- Haulmark Enclosed Trailer, Model TS5X10DS2GVWR, Single Axle
- 2007 Dodge Dually Pickup, Crew Cab, 4WD, Power Windows, Locks, A/C, Automatic, Cummins Diesel
- 2002 Jeep Liberty, 4WD, Power Windows/Locks, Auto/Air
- 2003 Ford Explorer, Power Windows/Locks, Cloth Interior, Automatic, Air
- 1988 Dodge Diplomat VIN 1B3BG26P2JW104798
- 1985 Jeep CJ7, 4WD, 6 Cyl. Std. Trans. Soft Top, Blue, VIN 1JCUF87E0FT173961
- (3) Weatherby 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun, Black Composite, s/n TP036138, TP066747
- Weatherby 20 GA Pump Shotgun, Black Composite, s/n TA018475
- Remington Model 710 Bolt Action Rifle, 30.06 w/ 4 x 16 x 4 Scope Centerpoint, s/n 71088359
- Savage Model 116 Bolt-Action Rifle 30.06 w/ Nikon Scope, s/n J26369430
- Hi-Point 9mm Semi-Automatic Rifle, s/n F135934
- Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Semi-Automatic Rifle, .223/5.56 x 45mm w/ F1IR Therma Sight Pro Scope P25233, s/n TH52793
- Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Semi-Automatic Rifle, .223/5.56 x 45mm, s/n TH53041
- Adams Arms Model AA-15 (AR Style) Semi-Automatic Rifle, .223/5.56 s/n AA005697
- Adams Arms Model AA-15 (AR Style) Semi-Automatic Rifle, .223/5.56 w/ Nikon 3-9x40 Scope, s/n AA0005821
- (2) Ruger Precision Bolt Action Rifle,6.5 Creedmore s/n 180062828, 180212631
- Remington Model 7400 Bolt Action Rifle, 30.06 w/ Nikon Buckmaster Scope Burris XTRII w/ Burris 4-20x50 Scope s/n C8052368
- Taurus 454 Casull Revolver, s/n FW673829
- Ryobi 1700 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- Brute 10 Gallon 2.5 HP Air Compressor
- Hotpoint Washer & Dryer
TN License #62
- 10% Buyer’s Premium Onsite. 17% Buyer’s Premium Online
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty.
- Mastercard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3% Surcharge.
- Payment is due day of sale.
- Removal day of sale until 5:00pm. Additional removal Friday May 31st 8:00am - 5:00pm. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED by Friday May 31st at 5:00pm or buyer’s will be subject to storage fees from Butler’s Wrecker.
- NOTE: Firearms should be claimed at Gunny’s Indoor Range and Firearms-2208 Broadway, Maryville, TN 37804.
- Buyers are responsible for FFL background check. Payable to Gunny’s. Out of state buyers will be responsible for all shipping costs and transfer fees to the FFL Dealer of their choice.
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Heavy Haul Dispatch, 865.934.4430
- Jovida Enterprises, 606.246.1626
- Jones Trucking & Equipment, Jeff Jones, 423.426.2581
- Logistics Services Group, Jimmy Lowe, 865.595.0163, ext. 105
- Sweet Trucking, 865.583.8143
- From I-40 West, Merge onto US-129/TN-115 via Exit 386B toward Airport/Smoky Mts., Go Approx. 13.21 Miles, Take a Slight Left onto N. Hall Rd./ TN-35. Continue to Follow TN-35 For Approx. 2.81 Miles. Stay Straight Onto S. Washington St/TN-447, Continue to Follow TN-447 For Approx. 0.16 Miles, Stay Straight to go onto E. Lamar Alexander Pkwy/US-321 N/TN-73, Go Approx. 7.73 Miles, The Destination Will Be On Your Right.