BID LIVE OR ON-LINE
After 41 Years in the Steel Fabrication Business, Mr. James Stroup, Owner and CEO of Abingdon Steel has decided to retire. And has contracted Furrow Auction to liquidate all assets of Abingdon Steel at Absolute Auction.
INSPECTION: TUESDAY, March 23rd from 9AM-4PM
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26 | VA Lic#2908000512, Auctioneer: Jeff Bowlin Lic. #2907002968
- 10% Buyer’s Premium Onsite. 13% Buyer’s Premium Online
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3%
- Payment is due day of sale
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later. General removal Thursday, March 25th and Friday, March 26th from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (No Removal Saturday Or Sunday)
- Resume Removal Monday, March 29th – Wednesday, March 31st at 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM ON MARCH 31ST.
- Gillespie Crane & Millwright, Inc., Shane McDavid 423.378.5199
- I-81 to Exit 22 onto North Enterprise Road to Hillman Highway. Turn Left on Hillman, Sale Site On Right.