THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation.
Gateway to the Smoky Mountains, host to approx. 11 million visitors per year!
In conjunction with:
Keith Widmer, 865.588.1000
- Approximately 19,242 square feet
- Approx. 2.87 Acres
- Two Levels
- Prime Location just of Hwy. 66 (Winfield Dunn Parkway) overlooking the French Broad River
- Formerly a restaurant. Other ideal uses include: entertainment/amusement venue, unique retail space, lodging, distillery, or event space
- Traffic Count of approx. 37,220 Vehicles Daily (on Hwy 66)
- Seating for approximately 500
- 100+ Parking Spaces
- Patio with Amazing Views of River and Sevierville
- Fully Sprinklered
- Elevator and Security System
- Ideal for a Variety of Commercial Uses
- 2% Broker Participation available. Pre-registration required
- Equipment and Furnishings to be Sold Directly Following Real Estate
- County: $20,174.18
- City: $3,836.81
Zoning: C – 5: Tourist Commercial (City of Sevierville
- Electric – Sevier County Electric System
- Water – Sevier County
- Sewer – Sevier County
- Gas – Sevier County Utility District
There is a 2% Broker Participation available. Pre-registration is required.
From the intersection of I-40 & Winfield Dunn Parkway (Exit 407 -Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg), travel south on Winfield Dunn Parkway (Hwy. 66) approx. 3.5 miles. Turn left onto Lee Greenwood Way and travel approx. 2/10 mile to property on right.
Chuck Fisher 865.546.3206 or Keith Widmer 865.588.1000
Visited 11 times, 4 Visits today