THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
- Tri-Onics CNC Vertical Mill, Mdl. Handyman, 3HP, s/n 0450
- Trump Vertical Mill, Mdl B4VC
- MSC Gap Bed Lathe, Mdl. 1650G, digital controls, a lot of tooling
- Jet Equipment Engine Lathe, Mdl GH1340T, s/n 405-D-0725R, 1994
- MSC Vertical Band Saw, 20" throat, Mdl. 09514696
- MSC Vectrax Horizontal Band Saw, 9" x 14 9/16" Capacity, s/n 872126
- Enco 3n1 Metalworker, (shear, brake, roll) shears/brakes 40" x 20 ga, rolls, 11/2" Rolls
- Kent Surface Grinder w/magnetic chuck, Mdl KGS618, s/n 98074, 1999 year
- Craftsman Double End Pedestal Grinder, 1/2hp
- Federal Planer, belt driven
- (2) Shuter NC/CNC Tool Trollies w/tooling
- Large Assortment of Mill & Lathe tooling and quality control items to include mills, drills, grinders, inserts, micrometers, depth guages, chucks, tapping fixture, indexing, thread mics, tool posts and more…
- Kennedy Tool Box on Casters
- Scherr Tumico Shadow Graph, Mdl 22
- Graphite Round Stock
- (2) 55 Gallon Drums of Cutting Oil
- Thermal Product Solutions Vacuum Chamber by Tenny Environmental Mdl T20RC w/Versa Tenn III Controls, s/n 0801000013
- Satec PM130P Plus Load Tester
- Large assortment of small testing equipment, custom built light and energy testing equipment
- Jefferson Electric 50KVA Transformer, 1ph, 240 x 480 high to 120 low
- 3,000 square feet of lighting component inventory to include HID ballast housings, Hubbel & Cooper HID ballasts, 400W, 320W & 250W Metal Halide lamps, Fulham High Horse Induction Lamps, diodes, resistors, caps, fixture globes, Leviton lampholders, Serpac Enclosures, fixture components, junction boxes, vapor lamps, wire, circuit boards and more
- (5) Fastenal Storage Cabinets
- Northern Industrial Manual Hydraulic Stacker, Mdl. SDJSA, 2200lb capacity, 63" lift height
- Assorted work benches, light tables, chairs and computers
- "New" Yard Machines Snow Blower, Mdl. E640F, 8hp, electric start, 26"w Set of Bridgestone Tires & Wheels, P285/45R22 110H
PAYMENT TERMS & REMOVAL
12% Buyer's Premium for On-Site Bidders, 17% Buyer's Premium for Online Bidders.
Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty, Mastercard & Visa Accepted but will incur 3% additional premium. Payment is due day of sale. All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and in the condition as inspected with all faults. _______________________________________________________________ REMOVAL The Day of the Sale until 5pm, Friday, October 28th, from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Additional removal will be by appointment only please call 865-310-3212 to schedule. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd.
Take I-40 to TN-162 toward Oak Ridge. Continue onto TN-62 W to into Oak Ridge, turn right on Lafayette Drive, then right on to Emory Valley Rd, to right onto Fordham Rd and right onto Flint Road. Destination will be on left.