THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
- Tri-Onics CNC Vertical Mill, Mdl. Handyman, 3HP, s/n 0450
- Trump Vertical Mill, Mdl B4VC
- MSC Gap Bed Lathe, Mdl. 1650G, digital controls, a lot of tooling
- Jet Equipment Engine Lathe, Mdl GH1340T, s/n 405-D-0725R, 1994
- MSC Vertical Band Saw, 20" throat, Mdl. 09514696
- MSC Vectrax Horizontal Band Saw, 9" x 14 9/16" Capacity, s/n 872126
- Enco 3n1 Metalworker, (shear, brake, roll) shears/brakes 40" x 20 ga, rolls, 11/2" Rolls
- Kent Surface Grinder w/magnetic chuck, Mdl KGS618, s/n 98074, 1999 year
- Craftsman Double End Pedestal Grinder, 1/2hp
- Federal Planer, belt driven
- (2) Shuter NC/CNC Tool Trollies w/tooling
- Large Assortment of Mill & Lathe tooling and quality control items to include mills, drills, grinders, inserts, micrometers, depth guages, chucks, tapping fixture, indexing, thread mics, tool posts and more…
- Kennedy Tool Box on Casters
- Scherr Tumico Shadow Graph, Mdl 22
- Graphite Round Stock
- (2) 55 Gallon Drums of Cutting Oil
- Thermal Product Solutions Vacuum Chamber by Tenny Environmental Mdl T20RC w/Versa Tenn III Controls, s/n 0801000013
- Satec PM130P Plus Load Tester
- Large assortment of small testing equipment, custom built light and energy testing equipment
- Jefferson Electric 50KVA Transformer, 1ph, 240 x 480 high to 120 low
- 3,000 square feet of lighting component inventory to include HID ballast housings, Hubbel & Cooper HID ballasts, 400W, 320W & 250W Metal Halide lamps, Fulham High Horse Induction Lamps, diodes, resistors, caps, fixture globes, Leviton lampholders, Serpac Enclosures, fixture components, junction boxes, vapor lamps, wire, circuit boards and more
- (5) Fastenal Storage Cabinets
- Northern Industrial Manual Hydraulic Stacker, Mdl. SDJSA, 2200lb capacity, 63" lift height
- Assorted work benches, light tables, chairs and computers
- "New" Yard Machines Snow Blower, Mdl. E640F, 8hp, electric start, 26"w Set of Bridgestone Tires & Wheels, P285/45R22 110H
PAYMENT TERMS & REMOVAL
12% Buyer's Premium for On-Site Bidders, 17% Buyer's Premium for Online Bidders.
Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty, Mastercard & Visa Accepted but will incur 3% additional premium. Payment is due day of sale. All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and in the condition as inspected with all faults. _______________________________________________________________ REMOVAL The Day of the Sale until 5pm, Friday, October 28th, from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Additional removal will be by appointment only please call 865-310-3212 to schedule. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd.
Take I-40 to TN-162 toward Oak Ridge. Continue onto TN-62 W to into Oak Ridge, turn right on Lafayette Drive, then right on to Emory Valley Rd, to right onto Fordham Rd and right onto Flint Road. Destination will be on left.
Blake Wilson 865.546.3206
Visited 23 times, 2 Visits today