Absolute Auction of Larry B. Newman Printing Company
The Estate of Larry Newman
INSPECTION: TUESDAY, MAY 11TH from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Total Liquidation of the Equipment from Larry B. Newman Printing Company.
All Printing & Engraving Machinery, Tooling, Forklift,
Supplies, Office Furniture and Office Equipment
After 49 Years in business and the passing of Larry B. Newman, the estate has decided to liquidate all assets of Larry B. New Printing Company at Absolute Auction.
Bid Live or Online
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 12% Buyer’s Premium Onsite | 15% Buyer’s Premium Online
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty - MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3%
- Payment is due day of sale
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later.
- Rowe Transfer: Dan Cayman, 865.523.0421
- Traveling East on I-40, take Exit 386A toward University Ave / Middlebrook Pike. Travel .6 miles and take slight right onto Sutherland then immediate left onto Middlebrook. Property .3 miles on right. Sign on property.