Absolute Auction of Larry B. Newman Printing Company
The Estate of Larry Newman
INSPECTION: TUESDAY, MAY 11TH from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Total Liquidation of the Equipment from Larry B. Newman Printing Company.
All Printing & Engraving Machinery, Tooling, Forklift,
Supplies, Office Furniture and Office Equipment
After 49 Years in business and the passing of Larry B. Newman, the estate has decided to liquidate all assets of Larry B. New Printing Company at Absolute Auction.
Highlights Include: Barudan BEVT-Z1501C Embroidery Machine, Xante’ Printer w/Feeder, Vastex V-2000 Garment Printer, S.R. Carver Web Press w/ Auto Feed, Omni Drier, Large Assortment of Type and Furniture for Letter Press, Antique Chandler & Price Printing Press, AB DICK 9810XCS Printing Press, ENCAD Nova Jet 700 Printer, M&R Chameleon Screen Printer, Vasten Electric Dryer, Antique Hickok Paper Ruling Machine, Seybold / Oswego Knife, and more...
Bid Live or Online
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 12% Buyer’s Premium Onsite | 15% Buyer’s Premium Online
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty - MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3%
- Payment is due day of sale
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later.
- Removal Thursday, May 13th – Friday, May 14th from 8AM-5PM
- Additional Removal: Monday, May 17th – Tuesday , May 18th from 8AM-5PM
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY TUESDAY, MAY 18TH BY 5PM
- Rowe Transfer: Dan Cayman, 865.523.0421
Bayside Rigging & Machinery Movers Inc.: 850.982.5287 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traveling East on I-40, take Exit 386A toward University Ave / Middlebrook Pike. Travel .6 miles and take slight right onto Sutherland then immediate left onto Middlebrook. Property .3 miles on right. Sign on property.