ABSOLUTE AUCTION SELLING FOR ATHENS TOOL & ENGINEERING
Metalworking Machinery, Forklifts, And Tools
After 28 years in business, Furrow Auction Company has been contracted to sell the assets for Athens Tool & Engineering.
2539 Northridge Drive, Athens, TN 37303
Wednesday, November 4th at 10:00am EST
Inspection: Tuesday, November 3rd from 9:00am – 4:00pm
Highlights Include: CAT GC25K Forklift, CAT TC-120 Forklift, Bridgeport CNC Vertical Milling Machine, Milwaukee Milling Machine, Haas CNC TL-2 Lathe
BID LIVE OR ONLINE!
Samuel J. Furrow
Principal Broker License #26
- 12% Buyer’s Premium Onsite. 15% Buyer’s Premium Online
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3%
- Payment is due day of sale
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later.
- General removal Thursday, November 5th & Friday November 6th from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Additional Removal by appointment only - all items must be removed by Wednesday, November 11th.
DACCO Rigging, David Cook: 865-224-1081
- Coming soon...