ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AND EQUIPMENT AUCTION OF ATHENS ELECTRIC MOTOR SERVICE
Equipment to be Sold Immediately Following Real Estate
INSPECTION: TUESDAY, MAY 18TH from 9:00AM-4:00PM
BID LIVE OR ON-LINEAfter 75 years in the electric motor business and the passing of Mr. Ken Davidson, the family has decided to liquidate all assets of Athens Electric Motor Services at Absolute Auction.
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 12% Buyer’s Premium Onsite and 15% Buyer’s Premium Online
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty - MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3%
- Payment is due day of sale
- Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later. General removal.
- From the interchange of I-75 & Decatur Pike (Exit 49) travel east on Decatur Pike (towards Athens) approx. 2.7 miles to property on left (at intersection of Decatur Pike & Mission St.) Look for signs.