Absolute Auction Northshore Chiropractic & Rehab
By Order of Secured Party
25 Cherokee Blvd. Suite C, Chattanooga TN 37405
Auction Dates/Time: Wednesday March 28th, 2018 at 10:00am Eastern
Inspection Date/Time: March 27th from 9:00am – 4:00pm (or by appointment)
Total liquidation of Northshore Chiropractic & Rehab Clinic. Highlights include GENDEX-Del X-Ray Machine, Axiom Worldwide DRX9000 Lumbar Decompression System, Portable and Stationary Massage Tables & Chairs, Ergostyle Motion Table, Leander Motion Table, (3) Manual Motion Tables, Ultrasound Machine, Manipulators, Physical Therapy Equipment, Office Décor, Computers, Flatscreen TV’s and more…
X-Ray and Lumbar Systems
- Del Medical Gendex X-Ray Machine w/Uni-Matic 325D Controls, Linear MC-150 Arm
- Axiom Worldwide DX9000 Lumbar Machine
- Pivotal Health Solutions Ergostyle FX Manual Drop Flexion Table, Model ES5820
- Leander 900 Series Chiropractic Table
- Chattanooga Group Traction Table
- (3) Elite Chiropractic Tables
- (3) Stationary 24" Chiropractic Tables
- Normatec Massage Lounger, Mdl EP-MA51
- (5) Portable Massage Tables
- Portable Massage Chair
- (2) Lounge Chairs
- Chattanooga Group Ultra-Sound Therapy Machine
- Trigger Point Vibe Back Roll
- Lightforce EXP Therapy Laser, Athrostim Manipulator
- Positive Pump Disc Vibrator
- Assorted Physical therapy items to include: ice packs, weights, bands, etc
- Toshiba Laptop Computer
- (4) Flatscreen TVs
- Canon Image Class Color Printer, Mdl MF72BCDW
- Kenmore Over/Under Refrigerator
- Acer and Dell Computers w/Flatscreens, Keyboards
- Epson Computer Projector
- Assorted office supplies, décor, filing cabinets, desks, chairs, artwork, bookshelves, filing cabinets and more
TN Lic. #62
Personal Property Terms:
- 12% Buyer’s Premium Onsite. 17% Buyer’s Premium for Online Buyer’s.
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier ’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty.
- Mastercard & Visa Accepted for an additional 3% Surcharge.
- Payment is due day of sale.
- Removal day of sale until 5pm or 1 hour following the sale whichever is later.
- Additional removal Thursday March 29th from 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday March 30th from 8:00am-4:00pm ONLY.
- All items must be removed by Friday March 30th at 4pm.
Blake Wilson 865.546.3206
Visited 99 times, 2 Visits today