THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or ReservationA fourteen-hundred acre gated community located in the quaint mountain village of Townsend, Tennessee. Bordered by Great Smoky Mountain National Park and Laurel Lake Nature Preserve … our picturesque views and natural beauty are protected from development and change only with the seasons. At the heart of the valley is a beautiful and challenging eighteen-hole golf course … highlighted by the clubhouse, and fitness/swim center. And you may even spot a bear or two! Unrestricted Land Use Golf Course
- Approx. 136.64 Acres
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- Designed by Edmund B. Ault, ASGCA
- Opened in 1990. Major improvements in 2013-2014
- Par 70
- Yardage from Back Tees – 6,331
- 68.6 Course Rating
- Slope Rating of 120
- 12,000 Rounds in 2014 (Closed January & February for Greens Repairs)
- Current Rates:
- $25 for 18 Holes (Weekday Rate) – Includes Cart Fee
- $35 for 18 Holes (Weekend Rate) – Includes Cart Fee
- Greens Grass Type – Bent Grass
- Fairways Grass Type – Bermuda Grass
- Spectacular Smoky Mountain Views
- Approx. 6,416 sq. ft. Building completely renovated in 2010
- Pro Shop area renovated in 2014
- New Bar 2013
- Active Liquor License to convey with property
- Swimming Pool located Directly Behind Restaurant
- Approx. 964 sq. ft. Building
- New Building and Equipment in 2010
- Contains Free Weights, Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, etc.
- Only accessed through keypad on front door for security
- Is there an Alcohol / Liquor License?
- When do each expire?
- Are the permits transferable?
- How many employees are there at Laurel Valley Golf Club?
- How many golf carts are on-site?
- Are the golf carts owned or leased?
- Is the lease transferable?
Zoning: R1 – Rural District 1
Electricity / Water / Gas
- Aerial Map
- Blount County Tax Map
- Tax Report for Fitness Center
- Tax Report for Golf Course
- Tax Report for Laurel Valley Sign Lot
- Tax Report for Maintenance Building
- Tax Report for Pro Shop
- Tax Report for Restaurant and Pool Area
- Tax Report for Water Irrigation Lot
- Zoning Regulations
- Laurel Valley - List of Furniture and Equipment to Convey
- Laurel Valley Golf Renovations
- Laurel Valley Maintenance Equipment List
2% Broker Participation Available
Chad Ragle, 865.546.3206
Visited 33 times, 5 Visits today