THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation
Across from Tennova's Physician Regional
In conjunction with Roger Moore, 865.531.6400
- Approx. 2,709 SF and situated on 0.34 Acres
- Excellent location for dental practice or other medical specialty office
- Two (2) Additional Houses on Woodland Drive could be used for building expansion or additional parking
- Renovated and addition added in 1997
- Building has been used as Dental Office for 38 years
- Remodeled in 1997; Back area was added to building and Stucco used to cover the entire building. Large windows added same year.
- (2) Central Heat & Air Units and (2) Temperature Controls. Front Area has AC unit outside (approx. 20 years old) and the gas heating unit (approx. 20 years old ) is in the attic. Back Area unit is a heat pump that is located outside. It is approx. 16 years old
Roof is asphalt shingle and is approx. 16 years old
- (2) Handicap Half Bathrooms and (1) Half Bathroom
- (3) Entrances - From the attached carport, from the parking lot and from the back porch
- All work rooms have water, air and vacuum lines, vinyl floors, cabinets and sinks. They also each have large, tinted, double paned glass windows.
- Crawl Space under entire building. There are (2) air compressors and (2) vacuum units located under the building.
- Hot Water Heater is located in the front area and has an on/off switch.
- Building is equipped with security system and smoke alarms.
Carpet flooring is in the hall and the front office area.
- 2% Brokerage Participation
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
Estimated Annual Knox County Taxes: $2,210.85
Estimated City of Knoxville Taxes: $2,304.53
R-2, General Residential District
IH-1, Infill Housing Overlay District
Electricity / Water / Sewer / Natural Gas – Provided by KUB
Directions: From the intersection of N. Broadway & E. Woodland Avenue, travel west on E. Woodland Avenue for ½ mile to property on RIGHT at intersection of E. Woodland Avenue and Huron Street.
Terms: 10% Buyer's Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer's Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check, plus a real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS. LAST POSSIBLE CLOSING DATE IS BY END OF DAY ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2014. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT'S "AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS" CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**