Excel Bridge Manufacturing Company
871 Pleasant Grove Road, McDonald, TN 37353
AUCTION: Thursday, August 15th at 10:00am EST
INSPECTION: Wednesday, August 14th from 9:00AM - 4:00PM
BID LIVE OR ONLINE!
Excel Bridge Manufacturing Company is ceasing their TN operations and has selected Furrow Auction Company to liquidate all of their heavy duty metal welding and fabrication equipment at Absolute Auction. Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase late model well maintained equipment at Absolute Auction.
- Highlights include: (2) Toyota 15,000lb Diesel Forklifts, Toyota 12,000lb Diesel Forklift, (2) 2016 OTC Welbee P-400 Wavepulse Welders, (2) 2014 ESAB Warrior 500i Welders, (5) ESAB MIG 410 Welders, Lincoln-Weld Engineering Beam Welder, (2) Hyd-Mech S-20 Automatic Horizontal Band Saws, Military Deuce and Half Cargo Truck, Heavy Duty Trailer and more...
- (2) Toyota 7FDU 70 Forklifts, 15,500 lb. Capacity 3309 Hrs., Diesel 171” & 187” w/ Side Shifter, s/n 70052 & 70544
- Yale GDP120VXNCGE092 Forklift, Diesel, 12,000 lb. Capacity, 175”, 2564 Hrs., s/n G813V02034G
- Toyota Diesel Forklift Model 7FDKU40, 8,000 lb Capacity, s/n 62484
- (2) OTC Welbee WB-P400 Aluminum Welder w/ Wire Feeders, 2016
- (2) ESAB Warrior 500i Welders w/ Warrior Feed 304 Feeders
- (5) ESAB MIG 410 Welders w/ ESAB Warrior 304 Wire Feeds
- (3) Miller Dimension NT450 Welders w/70 Series Wirefeeds
- Miller Dimension 452 Welder w/60 Series Wirefeed
- Lincoln Electric Beam Welder NA-5 with Weld Engineering AP-1 Air Powered Flux Recovery System & Lincoln Ideal Arc DC-1500 Arc Welder Power Source
- Miller Dialarc 250 Welder
- Lincoln Shield-Arc SA-200 Gas Welder, 1218 Hrs
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 Plasma Cutter
- (5) Torch Carts w/Guages, Leads & Cutting Torches
- Large Assortment of Welding Support Equipment to include chipping hammers, hoods, wire, rods, etc.
- (2) Hyd Mech S-20 Series III Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw
- Kalamazoo Cold Cut Saw
- Niagra 712-B Hydraulic Shear, 3/16 x 12’
- Mubea 70 Ton Iron Worker, Model KBL 71.5
- Ellis 9400 Pedestal Drill Press, VS Control
- Homemaster 5 Speed Drill Press
- Ellis Belt Grinder Model 6000 2 ½” x 60”
- (2) Generac XP 8000E Portable Generators
- Nitro Air 5HP Vertical Air Compressor
- Sullair 185 Portable Diesel Air Compressor
- M35 2 ½ Ton (Deuce and a half) 6 x 6 Army Cargo Truck w/ Winch
- 48' Drop Deck Trailer
- (2) Marco 600 lb. Abrasive Blasters w/hose and guns
- (2) Graco Spray Paint Systems
- Powerhorse 3100 PSI Pressure Washer
- Large Assortment of Steel Inventory, HandTools, Heavy Duty Steel Saw Horses, Welding Tables, Ladders & Fasteners
Principal Broker License #26
- Via Bidspotter, coming soon...
- 12% Buyer’s Premium. 17% for Online Bidders.
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer (Note Wire Transfer Fee’s on final payments is Buyer’s Responsibility), Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check Accompanied by an Original Bank Letter of Guaranty.
- MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500 for an additional 3% Surcharge.
- Payment is due day of sale.
- Removal following auction until 5pm
- Additional removal Friday, August 16th from 8am-4pm & Monday, August 19th & Tuesday, August 20th 8am-4pm
- All items to be removed August 20th by 4pm
- From 1-40 W, Take I-75 S via Exit 368 Toward Chattanooga, Go Approx 64 Miles Then Take Exit 20 Toward US-64 Bypass E/Cleveland. Go Approx 0.28 Miles Then Turn Right Onto Pleasant Grove Rd. In Appox 0.48 Miles, Turn Left To Stay on Pleasant Grove Rd, The Destination will be on the Left.
Blake Wilson 865.546.3206
Visited 459 times, 12 Visits today