BEAUTIFUL "SPRING CREEK FARMS" CLOSE TO MORRISTOWN
Approx. 105 Acres, Sub-Divided into 10 Tracts
To Be Offered Separately and as a Whole
353 Isenburg Ln., Mooresburg, TN 37811 (Auction Location)
Saturday, July 25th at 10:30 am
Inspection Date/Time: Sunday, July 19th 10:00am – 2:00pm or by Appointment, Call Chuck Fisher 865-546-3206
- Approx. 105 Acres
- Sub-Divided into 10 Tracts
- Tract 1 - Approx. 7.17 Acres
- Tract 2 - Approx. 5.61 Acres
- Tract 3 - Approx. 8.61 Acres
- Tract 4 - Approx. 13.70 Acres
- Tract 5 - Approx. 8.87 Acres
- Tract 6 - Approx. 6.95 Acres
- Tract 7 - Approx. 21.65 Acres
- Tract 8 - Approx. 11.07 Acres
- Tract 9 - Approx. 7.68 Acres
- Tract 10 - Approx. 9.36 Acres
- To Be Offered Separately and as a Whole
- Mostly Clear, Rolling Pasture
- Great Mountain Views
- Less than 4 miles from Cherokee Lake
- Electric & Water Available
- Excellent Development Potential
- Access off of Isenburg Lane & Spring Rd.
- Approx. 300’ Frontage on Isenburg Lane
- Approx. 50’ Frontage on Spring Rd.
- Ideal Location, convenient to Morristown & Rogersville
Principal Broker License #26
EAST TENNESSEE LAND EXPERTS SELLING FOR TOP DOLLAR
- 10% Buyers Premium. The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- Property is located in Hawkins County outside any municipalities and therefore is not subject to any zoning ordinances.
- Property is currently comprised of two tax parcels.
- Approx. County Taxes (Hawkins County): $1,248.42
- Buyer will pay pro-rata share of current year taxes
- Any back/delinquent taxes will be paid by seller
- Property is currently in Greenbelt, if taken of Greenbelt, seller will be responsible for Rollback Taxes as long as buyer(s) who intend to remove property from Greenbelt inform us of their plans PRIOR TO CLOSING.
- Electric: Holston Electric Cooperative
- Water: Bean Station Utility District
- Sewer: N/A
- Gas: N/A
- From Clinchview Golf & Country Club in Bean Station, travel north on Hwy 11 approx. 1 mile. Turn left onto Isenburg Lane and travel approx. 0.8 miles to property on left. Look for Auction Signs.