Absolute Auction of the Estate of Nina Rhea Snodgrass
Approx. 96 Acres, Sub-Divided into Tracts
To Be Offered Separately and as a Whole
1767/1793 Witt Rd., White Pine, TN 37890
AUCTION: April 18, 2020
INSPECTION: PROPERTY CAN BE VIEWED AT ANY TIME
Bid Live or Online!
- Approx. 96 Acres
- Sub-Divided into Tracts
- To Be Offered Separately and as a Whole
- Mostly Clear, Rolling Pasture
- Improved with two Single Family Homes and Several Barns & Outbuildings
- Great Mountain Views
- Utility Water & Sewer Available
- Excellent Development Potential
- Approx. 3,600 Feet Frontage on Witt Road
- Ideal Location, Convenient to White Pine, Morristown & I-8
Principal Broker License #26
- 10% Buyers Premium. The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- A-1: Agriculture/Forestry District (Jefferson County)
- Property is currently comprised of two tax parcels.
- Approx. County Taxes (Jefferson County): $1,726.66
- Buyer will pay pro-rata share of current year taxes
- Any back/delinquent taxes will be paid by seller
- Property is currently in Greenbelt, if taken of Greenbelt, seller will be responsible for Rollback Taxes as long as buyer(s) who intend to remove property from Greenbelt inform us of their plans PRIOR TO CLOSING.
- Elementary: White Pine
- Middle: Jefferson Middle
- High: Jefferson County High
- Electric: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: White Pine Water/Sewer Department
- Sewer: White Pine Water/Sewer Department
- Gas: N/A
- From the intersection I-81 at Exit 8 (Morristown) go south on State Street (Hwy 32) and travel approx. 0.5 miles. Turn right onto Agricultural Park Dr. and travel approx. 0.4 miles to end of road. Turn left onto Witt Rd. and travel approx. 0.9 miles to property on right/left. Look for Auction Signs.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Chuck Fisher 865.310.3204