Absolute Real Estate Auction Approx. 58 Acres Improved with Single Family Home, Barns, & Other Outbuildings
Sub-Divided Into Tracts - To Be Offered Separately & As A Whole
369 Kidwell Rd., Rutledge, TN 37861
SATURDAY, AUGUST 21st at 10AM EST
AUCTION TO BE CONDUCTED FROM 780 GREENLEE RD, RUTLEDGE, TN
INSPECTION: Friday, August 13th from 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Approx. 58 Acres Sub-Divided Into 9 Tracts
- Tract 1 - Approx. 6.82 Acres
- Tract 2 - Approx. 5.0 Acres
- Tract 3 - Approx. 7.44 Acres
- Tract 4 - Approx. 7.92 Acres
- Tract 5 - Approx. 5.93 Acres
- Tract 6 - Approx. 5.0 Acres with a
- 2 Bedroom Single Family Home
- Tract 7 - 5.0 Acres with (2) Barns
- Tract 8 - Approx. 5.71 Acres
- Tract 9 - Approx. 5.0 Acres
- To be Offered Separately & As A Whole
- Mostly Clear, Rolling Pasture
- Various Other Improvements Include
- Hay Shed
- Ideal for Single Family or Recreational Use
- Approx. 2,180 Feet Frontage on Kidwell Rd.
Samuel J. Furrow | TN PBL #26
- 10% Buyers Premium. The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- 2020 Property Appraisal
- Aerial Map
- Preliminary Survey & Subdivision - 369 Kidwell Rd.
- Property Report
- Property Proximity Map
- Proposed Order of Sale - 369 Kidwell Rd.
- Septic Letter
- Tax History - Grainger County
- Taxes, Utilities, Zoning
- Title Commitment - 369 KIdwell Rd.
- Title Commitment Exception Documents - 369 Kidwell Rd.
- Electric: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: Property is Served by Well Water
- Sewer: Septic
- Gas: N/A
- Primary: Rutledge Primary
- Elementary: Rutledge Elementary
- Middle: Rutledge Middle
- High: Grainger County High
- Property is located in Grainger County and there is no applicable zoning
- Approx. County Taxes (Grainger County): $2,115.00
- Buyer will pay pro-rata share of current year taxes
- Any back/delinquent taxes will be paid by seller
- Property is currently in Greenbelt, if taken of Greenbelt, seller will be responsible for Rollback Taxes as long as buyer(s) who intend to remove property from Greenbelt inform us of their plans PRIOR TO CLOSING
- From downtown Rutledge, travel south on Highway 92 for .3 miles. Turn left onto Knob Creek Road. Travel 1.7 miles and turn right onto Cooper Road. Travel .7 mile and turn left onto Central Point Road. Travel .7 mile and turn right onto Greenlee Road. Travel 1.3 miles and turn right onto Kidwell Rd. Sign on property.