ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Approx. 30 Acre Development Parcel in Rogersville
1324 E Main St., Rogersville, TN 37857
AUCTION DATE/TIME: TO BE DETERMINED
INSPECTION: Property Can Be Viewed At Any Time
BID LIVE AND ONLINE
- Approx. 30 Acres, Comprised of 7 Tax Parcels
- To be Sub-divided Into Tracts
- Property has Numerous Improvements:
- 1,768 s.f. Single Family Home
- 1,668 s.f. Single Family Home
- 2,277 s.f. Single Family Home
- 3,664 s.f. Commercial/Retail Building
- 5,436 s.f. Single Story Motel
- Frontage on East Main St. & Burem Rd.
- All Utilities Available
- Terrific Investment Potential
- Great Re-Development Potential
TN License #62
- Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- Link coming soon...
- Form coming soon...
- B-3 (Business District), B-4 (Arterial Business District & R-2 (Residential) - City of Rogersville
- Electric: Holston Electric
- Water: Rogersville Water Dept.
- Sewer: Rogersville Water Dept.
- Gas: Hawkins County Gas
- Indicated utilities are available but may not be currently connected.
- Utility availability dependent on usage.
- Hawkins County: $6,050.68 (approx.)
- City of Rogersville: $3,426.68 (approx.)
*Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.*
*Back/Delinquent taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller.*
- Located in Rogersville Central Business District at the intersection of E Main St. & Burem Rd.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Chuck Fisher 865.310.3204
Visited 173 times, 9 Visits today