ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Estate of Glenn Douglas Price
27.79 Acres Sub-Divided Into 7 Lots
1324 E Main St., Rogersville, TN 37857
AUCTION DATE/TIME: SATURDAY, JUNE 22ND AT 10:30 AM
INSPECTION: Property Can Be Viewed At Any Time
- ABSOLUTE AUCTION of the Largest Tract of Commercial Property in the City Limits of Rogersville
- Tract 1 - 6.90 Acres unimproved Land
- Tract 2 - Brick Home on 1.01 Acres
- Tract 3 - Hotel & Home on 2.75 Acres
- Tract 4 - work shop on 0.46 Acres
- Tract 5 - Home on 1.13 Acres
- Tract 6 - 7.66 Acres unimproved Land
- Tract 7 - 7.87 Acres unimproved Land
- All Utilities Available
- Extensive Road Frontage on East Main St. & Burem Rd.
- Across from Tractor Supply, Food City, & Signature Lifestyles of Rogersville
TN License #62
- Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- Asbestos Removal & Demo Quote for Motel
- Asbestos Removal Quote for White Houwe (1322 E Main St.)
- Asbestos Report for Motel
- Asbestos Report for White House (1322 E Main St.)
- Assessment Data
- Condemnation & Demo Information
- Demographic Profile
- Final Plat (revised - 7 tracts)
- Preliminary Boundary Survey with Subdivision
- Tax Map with Parcels Indicated
- Tax Information
- Title Commitment - Tract 1
- Title Commitment - Tract 2
- Title Commitment - Tract 3
- Title Commitment - Tract 4
- Title Commitment - Tract 5
- Title Commitment - Tract 6
- Title Commitment - Tract 7
- Utility Information
- Zoning Information
- Zoning Map
- B-3 (Business District), For Improved Tracts Fronting on Main Street - City of Rogersville
- No Zoning – For Tracts Fronting on Burem Rd. in County
- Electric: Holston Electric
- Water: Rogersville Water Dept.
- Sewer: Rogersville Water Dept.
- Gas: Hawkins County Gas
Indicated utilities are available but may not be currently connected.
- Additional Utility Information provided by Rogersville Water Dept.:
- The red house on the northern end of the property (to left of motel) is individually metered for water, but the utility dept. was unsure if it was connected to sewer.
- The motel and the consignment store share a single water meter, but have separate sewer lines.
- The brick home to the right of the motel has its own water meter and has its own sewer line.
- The utility dept. could not tell us if the old white house in front of Doug’s House is connected to water or sewer. He could not find any water meter for this house.
- The unimproved land behind the homes/motel is in the county and cannot access the city water/sewer lines unless it was annexed into the city.
- Hawkins County: $6,050.68 (approx.)
- City of Rogersville: $3,426.68 (approx.)
*Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.*
*Back/Delinquent taxes (if applicable) will be paid by seller.*
- Located in Rogersville Central Business District at the intersection of E Main St. & Burem Rd.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Chuck Fisher 865.310.3204
Visited 2409 times, 3 Visits today