236.85 Acres Sub-Divided into 19 Tracts
To Be Offered Separately and as a Whole
1529 Indian Cave Rd., New Market, TN
AUCTION: Saturday, November 16th at 10:30am
(Auction to be conducted on-site)
INSPECTION: Property Can Be Viewed At Anytime
BID LIVE OR ONLINE!
- 236.85 Acres Sub-Divided into 19 Tracts
- To Be Offered Separately and as a Whole
- Mixture of Clear, Rolling Pasture and Woodland
- Great Mountain Views
- Utility Water Available
- Frontage on Two Roads
- Approx. 3,600 Feet Frontage on Indian Cave Rd.
- Approx. 1,730 Feet Frontage on Pleasant View Cemetery Rd.
- Ideal Location, just 4 miles to Jefferson City, 7 miles to Morristown, 25 miles to Knoxville
- CLICK HERE FOR PLAT MAP
Principal Broker License #26
- 10% Buyers Premium. The successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due Sale day in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check plus a real estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing.
- Aerial Image
- Flood Map
- Jefferson County A-1 Zoning Ordinance
- New Market Utility District System Map
- Plat Map - Sub-Divided into 19 Tracts
- Proposed Order of Sale
- Proposed Restrictions Three Sisters Farm
- Real Estate Assessment Data
- Tax Information
- Tax Map
- Title Commitment
- Topo Map
- Utility Information
- Zoning Information
- A-1: Agriculture/Forestry District (Jefferson County)
- Approx. County Taxes (Jefferson County): $2,125.00
- Buyer will pay pro-rata share of current year taxes
- Any back/delinquent taxes will be paid by seller
- Property is currently in Greenbelt, if taken of Greenbelt, seller will be responsible for Rollback Taxes as long as buyer(s) who intend to remove property from Greenbelt inform us of their plans PRIOR TO CLOSING
- Elementary: New Market
- Middle: Jefferson
- High: Jefferson County
- Electric: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: New Market Utility District
- Sewer: N/A
- Gas: N/A
*Indicated utilities are available but may not be currently connected.
- From the intersection of Andrew Johnson Hwy & Nance Rd., travel north on Nance Rd. approx. 1.65 miles. Turn left onto Indian Cave Rd. and travel approx. 0.83 miles to property on right. Look for signs.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Chuck Fisher 865.310.3204
Visited 3290 times, 3 Visits today