THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation
Subdivided Into 5 Tracts.
To Be Offered Separately & As A Whole.
- Frontage on French Broad River
- Rear of Property Borders Pisgah National Forest
- Elevations of up to 1,760 Feet
- Beautiful Views of Blue Ridge Mountains
- Located in Hot Springs, a Resort Destination Renowned For:
- Mineral Springs
- Abundant Recreational Activities
- Located on Appalachian Trail
- Eclectic Shops and Eateries
- Teeming with Native Wildlife
- Approx. 68.11 Acres
NC Auctioneer # - Firm 973 – Auctioneer # 974
NC Real Estate # - Firm CO 698 – Broker 19437
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**
Terms: 10% Buyer's Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer's Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check. A real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS. LAST POSSIBLE CLOSING DATE IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 5TH, 2014. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT'S "AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS" CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE.
Zoned Residential (City of Hot Springs)
- Electricity: Duke Energy
- Water: City of Hot Springs
- Sewer: Not Available (must install septic system)
- Gas: Not Available
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
Madison County: $734.04
City of Hot Springs: $756.79
Buyer is only responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.
- Hot Springs Elementary School
- Madison Middle School
- Madison High School