THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED.
To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation
2 Parcels - Will Be Offered Separately & As A Whole
- Borders Bell Road on the South Side by 376 Feet
- Borders Benzing Road on the North by 361 Feet
- 2.94 Acres Total
- Property Consists of 2 Parcels
- Parcel 162-00-0-072.00 (1/2 Acre with Rental Home)
- Parcel 162-00-0-070.00 (2.44 Acres with Frontage on Bell Road)
- Rental Home was previously leased for $615.00 per month.
- City - $73.85
- County -$489.52
- City - $134.09
- County - $888.79
AR2A – Agricultural Residential
According to the Nashville MPC:
"We could see our staff possibly supporting (with an appropriate development plan) some sort of multifamily zoning district that would support somewhere near 20 units/acre. That said, the more parcels you could get involved on the redevelopment, the more positive our staff would likely view the request."
For additional information, please contact the Nashville Planning Department at (615) 862-7190
- Electric: Electricity is available from Nashville Electric Service and is currently connected to parcel 072.00
- Water: Water is available on Benzing Road From Metro Water Services and is currently connected to parcel 072.00
- Sewer: There are currently Four Sewer Taps on parcel 070.00 and Sewer is connected to parcel 072.00
- Gas: Natural gas is available on Bell Road and is currently connected to parcel 072.00
- Maxwell Elementary School
- Thurgood Marshall Middle School
- Cane Ridge High School
2% Broker Participation Available.
Chad Ragle, 865.546.3206 or Chuck Fann, 615.370.4663
Visited 6 times, 3 Visits today